Dolphins 0-2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by danaaprildarren, Sep 21, 2009.

1. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Ginn needs to fuckin' man up there sorry. He just didn't want it bad enough. He has to go up there and take it kinda like Revis did over Moss on Sunday....

On another note. Dolphins get the ball after the Peyton TD with a little under 3 minutes left, 2 timeouts and a dog tired defense. You've been running the wildcat effectively all night...why stop there??? The Colts had no answer for it all night, were on the field all night and there was plenty of time left. Thoughts?

2. ........

........ Trolls

Can't we just put Chad's brain IN Russell's head? I'd really hate to see him stop wearing that stupid ass Raiders Christmas beanie with the giant ball on top.

3. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Same way the bills stopped pressuring Brady in the 4th quarter that led to the Pats comeback.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

LOL-

That would prolly work better. I wish someone gave Chad some Roids and HGH for a year.

Just to see what Chad with an arm would look like.

I hate that completion percentage stat that is brought up. When you average 2.5 yards per completion it really shouldn't matter, lol

5. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Ginn probably should have caught that ball in the endzone but still. The way the Dolphins operated on their last possession was awful.

The Dolphin fans are being tortured with the Chad Pennington almost pulled it out moments.

At the end of the day Chad just cant stretch the field. I like Chad a lot but he is limited back there.

6. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

Bwahahahahaa...classic Choke Pennington. My how the smug have fallen.

7. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Our defense is going to maul that dolphin offense. It will be ugly.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

i don't care. Romo has done the same thing - throw the pick on the last play of the game.

Anyone remember Revis picking off Chad to end it last year??? I do, and I called that one too. I'm 2 for 2 in calling Chad's game sealing picks.

9. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how that game is on Pennington last night. First of all the clock management was a joke on that last drive. Second of all he threw a perfect pass from 40 out that would have won the game if Ginn catches a ball that hit both of his hands.

Ginn is the goat of that game, not Pennington.

10. JETSFANDC

JETSFANDC New Member

No. I hate the 'phins. But not Chad. That guy gave the Jets everything he had. The Jets cut Chad (Chad did not force his way out). There is no need to hope the man is injured. Let's just win the game -- how about that?

11. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

What would people be saying if Ginn caught the TD pass that hit him right in both hands????? To blame Pennington for throwing a pick on 4th and 10 from 30+ yards out when the Colts had about 8 DBs in the end zone is ridiculous. Can we just stop the Chad bashing stuff now and worry about the Jets????? I just don't get the constant harping on this guy. He's just another opposing QB right now.

12. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

That's low class dude!

13. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Perfectly put...I hope him and that High School offense never win another game...:finssuck::finssuck::finssuck:

14. GeshJet

GeshJet Active Member

Shame on you. Grow up.

15. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Amen, brother! :finssuck::finssuck::finssuck:

16. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Miami's offense is very slow. They have to put together long drives to score, which can be a good thing, but if they don't get 7 on the drive it really fucks them over. It's not really Pennington's fault that they lost. They would have won if Ginn could catch a cold. But the truth is Pennington is holding their offense back. When you have a burner like Ginn averaging less than 10 yard per catch, something ain't right. It's not even a matter of being a deep threat, they should be able to get him the ball on short routes so he can pick up YAC. But the ball takes so long to get to him that the defender closes in by the time he catches it.

As far as the Wildcat, I still think its overrated. They weren't fooling Indy last night. Ronnie Brown ran very hard and the Colts front 7 is soft as Charmin. They could have lined up in I-formation and ran it down their throats just the same.

Anyways, 0-2 is nice to see but the division will still be a dogfight.

17. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Chad has never been known as Captain Comeback. He never seems to have a sense of urgency in the 2 minute Offense and he continues to throw 4 yard checkdowns. Chad never was and never will be an elite QB. Could be his last year as a starter.

18. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

What I saw last night was a very solid Dolphin team with a great running attack that's going to be a handfull and a decent short passing game. Payton Manning has been doing what he did last night to everyone. The Dolphins beat almost any other team in the league last night.

19. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

wasn't terribly impressed by either team although both teams have some decent speed at some spots....

langford for the fish looks like a player and also #68 of the colts as well.

colts gave CP way too much arm respect with their CB play - but thats the crap cover 2 shit they have played for years.

jil

20. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

You can't lay that all on Pennington, although he shoulders some of the blame certainly because of those glider throws - just as he always has. The fact is, Miami maintained posession of the football for 3/4 of the game and still couldn't put up enough points to win it. In the meager 15 mins that the Colts had the ball, the Miami D couldn't keep him out of the end zone enough to keep the points reflecting the TOP. That reflects on the whole team, and the coaching staff, not just the QB.....not by a LONG shot.

Boy, after watching Sanchez for a few weeks though, then watching Chad play last night, it made his throws look even more anemic then I remembered. Those balls take f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get there.

....and Ginn sucks. He's at least as bad as Justin McCantCatch.