Dolphins 0-2

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by danaaprildarren, Sep 21, 2009.

1. danaaprildarren

Man I don't miss those days of driving down the field in the final 2 minutes, only to have Pennington throw an interception and end the game.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I guarantee you the Jets D smothers that joke of an offense.

3. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

The Dolphins, the Bills and the Pats are all better than we may think. This division is not going to be a cakewalk by any means.

4. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Wouldn't it be perfect if the Jets D finished off his rotator cuff?

5. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I said it once Ryan became the HC- There is no way a Chad Pennington led team ever beats us.

6. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

That would be awful. I dont get the Chad hate.

7. Freeman_McNeil#24

Ditto. Love Chad as a person but he will never win the big games as a passer. He can game manage with the best of them. Unless he pulls a Trent Dilfer, he will not win a SB as a starter.

8. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Why root for a guy like Pennington to get hurt? I'm done with him and had an easy time rooting against him, but I don't want to wish injury on another player, particularly a class act like Pennington who gave his all to the Jets for 9 years.

9. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

That was an AWFUL 2 minute drill by the dolphins. Pathetic is a good word to describe that performance.

Jets just need to take care of business at home Sunday against the Titans.

Hopefully Atlanta can give the Jets even more breathing room by beating the Pats Sunday.

10. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

As much as I hate the fish I agree, Chad gave us some good years here

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the game was put on his shoulders, and he failed.

that happens a lot. He's a good QB, but that's why he'll never be great.

12. david1023

david1023 Member

Ginn f*cked them. He f*cked them real good with that drop. Thank you Teddy Ginn Jr.

13. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

I am sorry but that is so wrong. As much as i hate the fish, that was a horribly coached last drive. They had the corners off their receivers the whole game and they didn't even call pass plays till the end of the game.

Chad was done wrong by coaching.

14. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

No way their receivers get the cushion they got tonight against us. We're going to suffocate that offense.

15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the dollfags dominated the dolts in that game. they just happen to be explosive and the dollfags are anything but explosive.

i dont know wtf they were doing in that 2 minute drill, that has to be a coaching thing. i mean shit they had almost 3 minutes and ran the ball twice, didnt pick up a first down and then the 2 minute.... wait didnt they call a timeout during that horrible minute before the 2 minute warning?

i realize its fun for us to talk about the interception at the end because of all the times it happened here but he got the ball into the endzone at the end of the game. i give him credit for that. he was a class act anyone wishing him harm is a meathead.... lets not get too high on ourselves after week 2.

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Who said it would be?

17. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

You know there are classless Jets fans too, the wishing injury to Chad was pretty low ! While he made some of us want to scream at times, the man play his heart out for the Jets and was alway a class act.

An for all you folks thinking we are now just going to roll over everyone, you have not been Jets fans long enough. One game at a time and on any given Sunday even the best get there ass handed to them.

The AFC east has always been a dog fight, sorry Mike Vick, and two games do not a season make. Also despite the Bills game against the Pats, they have looked damn good and crushed Tampa bay yesterday. So you fans thinking the Jets are the best of the east after 2 games might be in for a rude awaking. Keep it level folks and the season will be much more enjoyable..

B.T.W. I love the new swagger and there is nothing wrong with thinking you can get it done, but not four games in front of you.

In closing didn't that last Fins drive remind you of what the Jets used to look like. I also just knew that Chad was going to throw that pick somewhere in that last drive.....

18. discostu570

discostu570 Active Member

Is there a worse player in the NFL right now than Ted Ginn? Putting this all on Pennington is a joke, he hit Ginn in both hands from forty yards out. And it was not his only drop, haven't seen a number anywhere but there are 3 that I can remember, plus one bad one from Fasano.

And it's hard to blame them for playing a ridiculous short passing and running game earlier, when Manning scores a long touchdown on their defense every time he hits the field. Not to mention, they were incredibly productive on the ground game, theres absolutely no reason to get away from the ground game when you pick up like 7 yards per carry.

I am extremely curious what the team has to say about their amazingly slow pace doing things like getting back to the line in the 4th. There wasn't a single offensive player moving faster than a walk between plays. The only thing I can think of is borderline heatstroke conditions. Too bad ESPN doesn't have people at the game who could figure that sort of thing out.

Defense and weak receivers are the problem in Miami. Can't wait for us to play them, as long as we can stop the run and get them off the field, should be a good day on offense.

19. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

I'm sorry but Ted Ginn has to make that catch in the endzone. Chad almost won the game for them but Ginn fucked them.

20. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Dolphins have no big play ability whatsoever! They have taken he dink and dunk to such a new level it is scary. 45 minutes of ball control 200 + yards rushing and they still lose?? Two ugly looking defenses tonight. If you play the Colts this season you have to look at the Wildcat crap because they had no answer for it all night.