Bill Belicrap is learning a painful lesson....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Al Dorow, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Al Dorow

Al Dorow Banned

......how hard it is to win in this league when you're unable to cheat! The only Super Bowl he's ever LOST is the one where we KNOW he wasn't cheating...the only year he HASN'T made the playoffs as of late is the one year we KNOW he wasn't cheating...and the only time in 8 years or so when he DIDN'T beat us in New York is the one year we KNOW he wasn't cheating. These are the facts, and in reality....the "great" Belicrap is just another coach. He's figuring this out, and so is the rest of the NFL world.

2. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

The fact that the Pat's are hurting/missing most of their dominant D and Tom Brady is playing like he's afraid of getting hurt again doesn't help either. :grin:

The Patriots had a decent run and won a couple of super bowls, but I think today's game could signify the passing of the torch in the AFC. Whether or not it has to do with cheating/spygate/whatever is really besides the point. :pats_suck:

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they weren't cheating last year when they beat us at home if you go by the only facts you can -- that they stopped cheating two years ago when caught. of course, you have to ignore the fact that they went undefeated before losing that Super Bowl when he wasn't cheating (you have to assume he wasn't cheating the rest of those games if you assume he wasn't cheating in the Super Bowl).

basically, this thread sucks and is an embarrassment to the board on what should be a day we can brag and be excited without asinine posts and clearly false assertons. way to make Jets fans look like idiots.

4. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

They won 11 last year without Brady, Bellicrap is not witty, and also zzzzzzz.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

For the record NE* beat us last year at the Meadowlands, when we know they weren't cheating.... fuck that game pissed me off. But yeah, it really makes you wonder about them, how human they look compared to their magical 07.

6. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Bullcrap. he earned his rep. Lets just beat him,

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

+1, Beli is a great coach and as Jets fan we can only hope that Rex Ryan will duplicate his success (as far as I'm concerned I hope he surpasses it!)

8. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

thread FAIL

9. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

pointless thread

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Pretty much yeah................ After today's tremendous win, the first one at home in 9 years against the Pats, the utter raw emotion of todays stellar victory............... the real questions are Where was Vernon Gholston or Where Was Shonn Green ?

11. Al Dorow

Al Dorow Banned

Awesome thread, Al!! I completely agree, man! Thought provoking analysis about that Belicrap idiot!! Keep 'em coming!

12. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

...wow what a tool

13. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Just wondering if Deerdorf got his head out of the Pats ass yet. Worse thing about yesterdays game was listning to him.

14. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

Dierdorf has always been terrible. I don't know how the man still has a job. He was awful on MNF.

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You're tops in my book, Al! :up:

16. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Thank you. It's posts like these that give a bad name to Jets fans. Most people are jealous of the Patriots' success and will find anything at fault to take credit away from 3 SB wins. Knowing signals doesn't do jack shit for you making plays on the field. You have to have the players to make plays to win the games.

Threads like these and many others on the first page are just taking up bandwith. Talk about the games not the inane bullshit that goes around it. I'm embarrassed for getting caught up in the stupid trash talking threads last week. As we all know, they had no bearing on what happened yesterday.

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

or we now have a coach who is capable of beating the pats and their great coach.

18. nyjets631

nyjets631 New Member

Al.......you gay?

19. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Yeah, we've been manhandled for years by a bad coach. Take that, Us!

Seriously though, folks:

THE PATRIOTS DID NOT GIVE US THIS GAME. WE TOOK IT. There's a subtle difference. Bill Belichick is a great coach of a great team, but we took our fucking W nonetheless.

20. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

There are two sides of every coin. You won't acknowledge that having the signals, cheating, looking for an edge outside the rules had any impact on the 3 SB wins.

I always thought OJ was guilty and the cops moved evidence. I always thought BB was a great Defensive coach and the Pats were a great team but they had an edge.

What impact that had is hard to know. Denying it had any impact is almost as childish as saying those that believe it did are jealous.

#20 winstonbiggs, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009