The crowd

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by good_ol_gil, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Gman

Gman New Member

ditto! my voice is shot too. it was an amazing crowd. the stadium felt like it was shaking. way too many pats fans there though.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It was unbelievable. Everyone was standing and pounding on the back of the seats in front of them. Stellar job by all. I don't think I'll get my voice back for days. I love the way Coach Ryan gave the game ball to the fans. The crowd noise was a factor big time. Thanks for the phone call. It worked.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

It's hard for Dierdorf to think about anything else when he has Brady's cock in his mouth. The pro-Brady bias coming from him today was absurd.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I heard it very clearly once. It was very loud - it happened when the Pats were punting.

5. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Well, I really doubt they're going to acknowledge any chant saying a player sucks. As long as it's easy to hear it there's no need for them to say it :)

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the crowd was decent... i still found myself reminding people that no matter what douchebag ed says we dont want to chant when we are in the huddle.... also had to coax people into standing and getting loud most of the day.

however people did a good job on 3rd down and the last drive of the game they really did well. standing and making noise every down on the pats last possesion. im not going to say i was impressed but to a certain extent i was.

can someone explain to me the point to doing a j-e-t-s chant outside the stadium before or after the game? its one of the more retarded things i have seen absolute meathead material.

7. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

Crowd today was the definition of the 12th man amazing. Espically with the Brady chant!

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Like many have said, this was the loudest our crowd has been since 2002. My throat feels like sandpaper. I'm really proud of everyone who kept up the noise today, especially those who led and encouraged their section.

I do have some concerns though. Sure, it's easy to be loud when it's a close game or we're winning. But what I'd really like to see is a loud crowd when we're down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. When I see that then I'll be really impressed.
    You're right, we should leave the stadium in silence as we resume the abyss of banality that is our lives from Monday to Saturday.

#68 BadgerOnLSD, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Oh, I dunno, perhaps you're retarded?

10. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

My fucking throat is on fire, but it was so worth it.

11. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

The sports bar we were at was full, and the crowd noise through the speakers was out of control. Other fans were asking the owner to lower the volume. The "Brady Sucks" chant was hilarious.

12. Freeman_McNeil#24

I was there today....feel like everyone else; hurting and happy all the same. The crowd was intense and LOUD! Best game I have been to yet! Not sure if it was Rex's call...it got louder as the game went and as the D held up. Holding the Pats down the first half was key....only 2 FG's can be accounted to the D in the first 2 weeks---> SOLID. The Jets definitely fed off the crowd....cant wait to see the highlights!

13. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

What song did the Jets come out to?

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Not sure, I could barely hear it over the crowd..

15. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

THANK YOU! To all those that went to the game. This was a great day to be a Jets fan.

16. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I hope the crowd is loud next week against the Titans, frankly because I am going with a friend of mine. I want a good crowd, this team deserves it.

17. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

The crowd will be as loud as you help it to be.

18. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

This is true. I'll be in I believe Sec. 330, and will do my part.

I remember last season being at the last game of the season against Miami, I was checking my phone for updates on the Jags/Ravens game, and getting my section loud when the Jags would score.

19. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

I was going ape shit in section 208

20. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I was there. I don't believe in the "brady sucks" chant and did not participate. He doesn't suck, c'mon now.

Great game, great win. The tide is turning!