Ghost!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Gman, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Gman

Gman New Member

This guy is absolutely garbage! Can't take watching him.

2. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

I'm thinking the same thing as I'm watching him, he can't shed blocks, he looks absolutely clueless out there.

I thought it was just me.

3. KBJET

KBJET Member

ive actually thought hes done a good job so far.. maybe i'm the odd man out

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

You guys are fucking morons. Not 5 minutes ago he nearly picked up the tackle and threw him at Schaub. He has been in his face all day.

5. KBJET

KBJET Member

Yea he's been puttin pressure on all day. I'm happy with him so far

6. ........

........ Trolls

Yep. He definitely hasn't been terrible today. Assisted on a couple of tackles in the run game, too.

7. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

One in the backfield too. Not bad so far today.

8. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i don't understand...this post was at 1:08 PM about 2 minutes into the game lol its like some people just wont even try with this guy...

he's actually done a pretty solid job so far. Huge strides over last year, hes been making some plays, and has been around the ball...

good job so far VG

9. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Oooh one play...loosen your panties, give Gholston's nuts some breathing room, it's an opinion, whether you like it or not....I haven't seen much of him except that one play and one pressure.

This man is the 6th pick 2 drafts ago, he's been non existent for 17 games except one or two?

GTFOH!

10. FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller Active Member

Sounds like you're still complaining about the past 17 games more then today's game. He'll always have the draft hanging over him, which is somewhat fair, but I'm willing to give him the change to turn it around... I have no other option really.

11. TurkJetFan

i dont understand your POV....ghoston has made a few plays, held his resposibilities and made a few plays...i don't know what you want from him

12. BigGreenGangBang69

Dont worry ellis and pace will be back soon enough, and we will never have to see him again.

13. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

I think the first post was actually a joke...

14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This is what happens when people play too much Madden.

Ghost has been decent today.
    Pressure and moving around....

All he's doing is holding the fort for 4 weeks and if he plays like this I'll take it.

Get off his ASS!

15. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

VG has been doing a nice job out there today. Collapsing pockets and pushing hi man right back into schaub several times. Way to go VG !!!

16. TurkJetFan

THANK YOU!!! I think people need to be somewhat realistic and not expect him to go from potential bust to HOF in one offseason. I'm actually very happy with his progress so far he looks MUCH improved and am very happy with his play so far.

17. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of Gholston and have been critical of his play in the preseason. That said, he did get a pressure on Schaub and has looked slightly improved over his mostly wretched preseason.

So at this point I still think he has a long way to go but not ready to totally give up on him. But if and when he does play like complete shit I will let it be known. Same for if he does a good job I'll also give him his due.

18. Gman

Gman New Member

The post was at 1:08. 1pressure! How is that doing a good job. He looks lost. I want him to do well, but he is a waste. He is playing a pos where he gets to attack. He doesn't attack anything. He is too slow off the ball too. You guys who defend him are nuts

19. ATL-JET

ATL-JET Active Member

Turk, I'm not saying he hasn't made a few plays, but when I see him, he looks lost, not shedding blocks, this guy is a beast a gym rat, but he seems to take plays off, which has always been said about him.

And for what he's being paid and where he got picked up in the draft he should be doing more or equal, than a guy who was a 2nd round pick and making much less (Harris) and a guy who was n UDFA (Scott). I expect him to be doing more than he's done so far. But then I agree, I may be expecting too much from a top 10 pick making 60 mil.

I'm just crazy that way.

But I'm entitled to my opinion without being called out, if a person doesn't agree, that's great, no one agrees with everyone, but if you do it, NOT YOU, but if ANYONE does it with venom, I'll bite back. Period.

20. TurkJetFan

i'm not calling you out I'm just saying I don't understand the POV....I understand your point about his contract but given his circumstances I think he deserves some time to develop...