2010 1st Round Possible NY Jets Targets

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

TakeMeHomeKerryRhodes...

2. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Your point?

We're all Jets fans here. To try and posture that your the best draft prognosticator is fine, to go through the lengths you have to act like a raging dickhead? Well, congratulations, I guess. You're going to take the "Draft Guru" award and put it on your mantle at home? Going to tell stories to your kids about how you made GM look like an idiot? Well, congratulations, I guess. Good for you. If that's what makes you feel good, who the hell am I to stand in your way. I just hope you recognize how petty you're being.

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Actually, The GM is a Falcons' fan...so I have every right to bash his e-brains out.

I like and listen to the posters that I respect - guys like Green Hurricane, WW85, NDmick, Jabba, wewantsapp, MBGreen, etc - but The GM is a waste...he pollutes our draft forum with garbage threads and I don't want to see that happen again this year.

I can't and never will respect someone that makes a John Denver pun.

#83 Mr Electric, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. firemanedjr

You're right. He hates the Jets so much that he voluntary spends time on our forum and contributes. Plus, I rooted for the Packers when I was a kid along with the Jets. They played every 4 years and I loved Brett Favre. That doesn't make me less of a Jets fan. And when you're a fan of such a losing team as the Jets, it helps to hedge your bets. I don't give a shit about them now, but I'm speaking generally. And being at Penn State, I'll root for the Giants for New York solidarity--I wouldn't do that when I'm home, but I fucking hate all these annoying Eagles fans, and it shuts 'em up when you root for the G-Men.

Frankly, I don't see how that makes you so vitriolic. It seems neither of you can post in a thread without somebody calling somebody else out. Can't we maintain some civility, here? You don't like the guy, it's your prerogative, but don't drag the quality of the board down with it. We're not here to compete for the BEST POSTER award, but to talk about the Jets.

Okay, good for you. I can't and never will respect anyone who thinks he's the king of the internet. At least mine was tongue in cheek. You actually go out of your way to be a dick. I hope you're proud of yourself.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I see...you're one of those "fans" that came over here when the Jets picked up Brett Favre.

6. firemanedjr

Yeah, I came back in time to register for the site in May, before we got Favre in August. Perfect sense, you make.

Oh, and just because I was looking up my own post history, I saw a thread in which I picked the Jets to take Gilbert with our second-round pick.
    Guess who said that. Guess.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Guess who said that? John Denver did.

8. firemanedjr

That makes me laugh. I couldn't possibly care less that John Denver is dead. I mean, it's a bummer, but it doesn't affect me personally. If you said "Guess who said that? Your mom did." I'd probably track down your IP address, find where you live, and beat the shit out of you. But instead, I'm amused.

9. The GM

The GM New Member

Relax, Electric just needs to be "the man". Let him, it's probably the only place where he can come close. His biggest accomplish is going to be that he was a "Fanatic" on the TheGangGreen message boards. He's wrong all the time but refuses to acknowledge that, considering that he "knows" he is always right (points to sig). Yeah I root for two teams, doesn't mean I can't be a Jets fan as well since I grew up and live in NY and frequently go to Jets games.

Electric is pompous, it's his nature. Don't let him bother you, that will only make him happy. And he only makes himself look like an idiot.

Good luck putting "Draft Guru Award Winner" on your real life resum?.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

decisive WIN!

11. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

what are you going to do... beat Electric to death with your coke-bottle glasses and pocket protector?

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Electric's draft prospect analysis' are some of the more insightful and accurate on this board....along with WW85, JabbaTheJet and Green Hurricane's. He obviously puts the time and effort into scouting these high school & college players...and it shows when we see these prospects getting drafted on draft day....in whichever round they were projected to be in.

I've read some of yours....and your analysis' are the complete opposite of Electric's. In fact, I suffered through some of your mock drafts ....not only were they ridiculous....but i would consider them to be "borderline trolling".

13. ........

........ Trolls

I'll play. Your mom said she is a dead, rotting corpse and then she had sex with John Denver, who is also dead.

*Sits patiently waiting by door*

14. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Oh, the irony.

15. firemanedjr

You are a true class act.

16. firemanedjr

So I'm a nerd, apparently. Whatever makes you feel good, buddy.

17. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Takemehomekerryrhodes.......

18. ........

........ Trolls

Less typing, more tracking.

19. firemanedjr

Are you trying to offend me?

20. ........

........ Trolls

I think he just propositioned you.