17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

F Woody ....

Good ol' Woodrow, out of touch with reality since his silver spoon ass was born .....
    F the fans, right Woody ?
    Screw your loyal season ticket holders, right Woody ?
    Screw tailgating, right Woody ?, let them all go inside the stadium in 2010 to buy $18 hamburgers before the game.
    Oh, you want fries with that, that'll be another $11.50 .....
    and wash it all down with a $23 apple martini .....
    Now That's Football, right Woody ???

"We Finally Have a Stadum We Can Call Our Own" ????????
    Last time I looked, you were once again sharing a stadium with the Giants you dumb prick ....

F U Woody ....... go back to inbreeding, it's what your family is best at .....

2. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

What happened at the first pre-season game - he just didn't go so didn't find out until afterwhat happened Thursday night? I was there - should not have been a problem at all for his friend to score tickets - I heard them going for $20 while I was in line at gate.

I have four tickets also at $100 a pop - $800 for the pre-season. Would love to get the deal your friend did and get pre-season refunded and better regular season seats. If he really feels bad, he can use the proceeds to score two decent tix for his neighbors for NE on opening day and still have $ left over. That will more tnam make up for it!

3. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

The joke is our owner. Do you really think that, after all that has happened with PSLs and the like, that WOODY JOHNSON would spend his OWN MONEY to ensure the stadium was not sold out for his fans? What Ralph does in Buffalo is commendable. But our owner would never do something like that. It would affect the bottom line.

4. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

I would think having the stadium not sold out would impact the bottom line even more. Where does most of a teams revenue come from - TV contracts. Pissing off the TV networks is the last thing owners and teams want to do - I can assure you somehow , someway the stadium will be sold out this year. Next year won't be an issue as all seats will be filled with exception of the club type PSL's which will be given exception status in blackout rulings.

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

jetsyoung i think the issue the poster has is that they didnt bother to let him know what was going on and that they did AFTER the fact.... people that he was taking care of had to look like assholes at the gate and then had to spend their own money on tickets. thats quite fucking embarrasing. imagine if those were for a business associate, how bad would THAT look?

THEN to top it all off they told him to go fuck himself when he complained. there are TONS of things they COULD have done to make amends for THEIR mess up but oh no they arent going to do that.

and thats a goddamn shame!

woody will probably buy whatever seats are left, or he may have worked out with ticketmaster where they have already bought them. one way or another the games will surely be on tv. but i hope it costs him as much as it possibly could.... that fuckin tool.

6. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

Fair point on the embarrasment and inconvenience. I still can't fathom that he recieved a refund on pre-season tickets!

7. alleycat9

i agree on that. i would surely be happy about that!!!!!

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm scheduled to get my call this Friday. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how long their phone calls lasted? Did they let you schedule a time? Any help is appreciated.

9. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

What year seniority are you ??

10. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

You will get a call sometime Friday.. no warning on the exact time. There shouldn't be a limit on the phone call so you can ask as many questions as you want before you decide on a seat. You need a credit card to reserve the seat. I'm not sure if they will let you schedule a time, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to call ahead to tell them when you are available.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I agree with the above. You'll be called that day, period. So take off work and sit by the phone... and thank you very much, Woody.

Research your available seat asignment ass off between now and then and up until the final minute of the call and be ready with your credit card. Make yourself aware of what is left in all sections.

Believe me, you will score "points" by having your shit in order prior to the call. That's the way it is. Your rep will like the fact that you already know there is shit left to choose from. He'll like that and work off of it. No "customer satisfaction" index is going to rate this process or his conversation with you, believe me. You are totally on your own with this "Jets experience," which is completely opposed to what Woody Johnson verbally and advertisingly expounds in all of his written and online literature.

Good Luck and please let us know how badly you got fucked.

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Where can you see seats that are still available?

13. alleycat9

im pretty sure that this is the only place. most guys have taken what has been posted and used the layout of the stadium and the cameras to see what they want.

its been awhile since they did calls so you will have to go back a few pages but i know guys were posting what was left when they got their calls.

14. MadBacker Prime

I have my tix already but my cousins friend is getting a call. And they are the most negative Jet fans and do not deserve tix.

Pretty annoying.

15. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

16. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

wait, if we where blacked out,what state does the blackout affect?
    NEW YORK?
    or
    NEW JERSEY?

18. MadBacker Prime

I believe it's anything in a 90 mile radius or something like that.

Connecticut would be effected too, I'm not sure of the distance though. Joe and Evan were talking about this last week.

19. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Couldn't you just drive to the game? I was a kid so I was screwed, had to listen to Marty Glickman and Dave Hermann on the radio.

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

Seniority is 1991. I'm pretty sure I'll end up in the end zone or somewhere up high. I'm just happy to be in the stadium. Did anyone here have and 1989 or 1990 seniority who got called before this break from calls?