360 Madden Franchise Season 1 Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Sep 6, 2009.

1. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

Blatantly stealing the idea from the PS3 league, we can use this to discuss the season.

Week 1 is ready to go, and it should go pretty quickly since there is only one game between two user teams. Everyone else plays the computer, so this should advance quick. I'm about to play my game now, everyone else feel free to do the same.

2. devilonthetownhallroof

Miserable... I was up 7-0 and my Xbox froze up. I restarted and am now down 10-0 and they have the ball. All Madden is pretty hard, I've only played once on this setting before.

3. devilonthetownhallroof

Well that fucking sucked. All Madden is insane. I lost 19-0.

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

so i had epic router problems tonight. the thing has sucked for awhile but tonight i got disconnected from my franchise game 3 times. i think i fixed the problem so it shouldn't happen again. i know it looks fishy having started the game 3 times so if you guys want me to take a loss for the 1st week thats fine with me, if not ill get the game in tomorrow.

5. IBLEEDGREEN17

IBLEEDGREEN17 Well-Known Member

That was a load of bullshit.CPU was winning and I stopped the CPU.. they went for it on 4th and 5... what the hell..

i lost

#5 IBLEEDGREEN17, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  6. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

All-madden is fucking NUTS. I'm gonna play my game now but guys im just telling u its crazy. im gonna start my week one matchup now unless im playing someone. also whats the deal with trades and free agents? can i sign someone that fits my needs?

7. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

It happened. Again. I was down 23-14 in the 4th quarter driving. I'll take the loss if you guys want, but I don't get why I keep getting disconnected from the server.

8. ukilledkenny

maybe it wasn't my router. i was having that issue as well. i was winning in a close game the first time. losing by 10 the second time and the third time i was winning big. im gonna go try to get the game in right now.

assuming that i win this time and it is decided that i should take a loss i'll take it next week, unless its possible for the commish to change that stuff.

9. ukilledkenny

i would also vote for changing game speed to slow. it is really throwing me off playing on the higher speed. not a huge deal, but i think some of the problems everyone is having with all madden would be lessened if you had another second or two to think before the defense walks through the offensive line.

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

My preference would be to stay on all-madden level, but I wouldn't be too upset if it were changed. The lower levels are pretty much guaranteed wins. I'd rather see people have to fight for playoff spots than to be handed them.

I just finished my first game. After a few 3 and out drives by both teams, I marched down the field into the red zone, had TJ wide open for a TD, but my LB button sucks and didn't register as I tapped it a couple of times. Next thing I know Sanchez is getting raped by two texans and fumbles. They returned the fumble for a TD. Next drive my first pass I threw an INT that they turned into a TD. The next drive I got a first down and threw another INT.

17-0 just like that. I managed to score 20 un-answered points with the final FG coming with 30 second left. Good game.

11. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Finally got a game in. If people were wondering if I just shut it off if i was losing, just look at the box score. was down 20-0 but was able to battle back. scumbag lions has the ball in the red zone after they came back and then got an onside kick but randall gay was able to seal it with my 4th interception of the day.

good game.

im not opposed to changing all madden just because some of the plays. are such. bullshit.

12. Drew

Drew Active Member

All-Madden is a made up difficulty, but it definitely makes the league more intriguing. You'll see ridiculous plays on defense by the computer. I threw 1 pick and it was just an outrageous jumped route. It was whatever, though.

I torched the Raiders 34-3. Philip Rivers, 366 yards, 4 TD's, 1 pick. Early pick for MVP. Haha.

13. devilonthetownhallroof

Titans and Steelers in an epic struggle right now. 17-17 with 3 minutes left.

14. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Oh shit.

By the way kudos man. This thing was dead and you took it upon yourself. I'm already chomping at the bit for week 2.

If anyone needs a speedy wideout devery henderson is available on the cheap...

15. devilonthetownhallroof

There is only one game remaining this week, and it's Mack vs the CPU. I PM'd him and he did get back to the first one so there is a chance I can advance this thing tonight.

Week 2 should be another quick one, only one non-computer matchup again.

16. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

playing it now

17. devilonthetownhallroof

Excellent. Week 2 games should be available within the hour.

Hope you lose Mack since you're in my division haha.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I see a few people with multiple times started for games. What's the deal with that?

19. ukilledkenny

its explained it earlier in the thread. i had internet problems when trying to get in my game. i will take a loss in week two if you guys want. it does look cheesy.

20. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

I also explained my situation. Legit server problems. I'll take a week 2 loss if you guys are sketched but if that was the case it would've been easy for me when I was down 20-0 to say yeah more server problems and turn that shit off.