PS3 Madden 10 Online Franchise, Season 1

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Aug 23, 2009.

1. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

LOL. You are the one calling time outs. I would have let the time run out, calm down.

2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

How many timeouts did he have left when you kicked? On second down? How much time left and timeouts?

3. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

He kept using all his time outs while I was trying to end the game with runs.

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

That's why you have 10 carries for 16 yards with Grant in the first half. I consider it luck when Brian Calhoun trucks Adam Carriker and OJ Atogwe and runs for 60 yards.

All of your yards came off of broken plays - your yards per carry was garbage before that big run.

I consider it luck that I fumbled the kickoff when I was down by a score.

I consider it luck that a player that fumbles the ball can't get off the ground and cover it.

It's part of the game though. It's only a video game, so it can't be 100% realistic, but you played like a douche in the fourth quarter.

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Well I was not there. At first is sounded like you were running up the score but now I don't know who to believe. I hope everyone can be good sports as I hate those that purposely run up the score. I stand by that.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I didn't have any timeouts left. I stuffed his runs a couple times and called timeouts trying to get the ball back - nothing wrong with the losing team trying to get the ball back...

He threw a play-action swing pass on first down and went like 40 yard with Calhoun, then ran it up the middle...then kicked a field goal on second down.

7. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

He kept calling TOs and wasn't letting the game die, I wasn't passing the ball around.

8. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

200 lucky yards. Two lucky TDs. We get it....sour grapes.

9. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

How much time left on the FG?

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Do you not understand that that's what timeouts are for?

Are you going to get mad at me for kicking an onside kick too?

11. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Probably around a minute and a half or so...because I got the ball back and ran a couple of plays.

12. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

I'm not mad, I honestly don't give a fvck. I enjoy playing Madden not reading and responding to all this game recap and "I was unlucky" type BS posts.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

This thread is actually the place to talk about your games. Sounds like you both took issue with each other's play. But kicking a FG on second down? Not sure what to say about that. Could have been the better to just run a few dive plays.

14. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Yeah, I see that. But complaining about all the TDs I scored, c'mon man...we all know how Madden works. "Luck"...LOL.

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

That's how I feel. Without the two bullshit fumble recoveries for TDs, it would've been a much closer game. Things didn't happen that way, so oh well. I think I was unlucky.

Kicking the field goal at the end was bullshit, so I'm going to call you out.

16. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It is frustrating, I know where he is coming from. Hell I had Matt Ryan in a game the other day and had him stiff arm a LB on a scramble, and it worked for another ten yards. I think what is being said here is the game does some strange things at times.

17. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Alright, so let try to dead this and apologize for kicking the FG at the end. If that's not enough, I'll quit the league. Not up for the drama and all the boo-hoos involved here.

18. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

No, I'm not trying to get you to quit the league.

I was basically just frustrated at the game.

Brian Calhoun shouldn't truck a 6'6 300 end...

If that shit would've happened to you, you would've been pissed too...especially if your opponent rubbed it in your face with a meaningless FG at the end of the game.

19. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Whatever man. I think I did a good job putting Calhoun in the right plays when I sat out Ryan Grant, not always running the same type of running plays. Mixing hand-offs with screens and tosses. But if you want to consider everything I ran "luck", that's fine as well.

Have a nice day.

20. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im not going to remove someone for running up the score, but Jesus Christ, dont be a douche. Youre not gonna make any friends in this league by being a dick and running up the score.