PS3 Madden 10 Online Franchise, Season 1

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scikotic, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Can I bet vCash on Mr. E? haha

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

If you bet on me, let me know...I'll lose on purpose.

MB's got a shot - I've got strep throat and I'm hopped up on anti-biotics and some generic shit that's made me drowsy as hell.

3. Jam.

Jam. Banned

I don't think he's got a chance unless you're on horse tranquilizer...

(i'm just picking on the canadian, idk who'll win)

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Believe him if you want. Its a common thing that serial quitters do, once they realize the game is over. Shady, but true. If he was innocent, he should have stuck around. I never said I was going to can him for good and I never called him out publicly. He got offended over explaining the situation to everyone.

Im trying to run a league here, and thwarting people trying to pull at the end of the game will make this league run more effectively. If you want to get butt-hurt over someone suspecting foul play on something that appears obvious, maybe you shouldn't be playing in a league full of strangers that are trying to keep their league fun, legit, and most importantly free of quitter/cheaters....

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Oh shit son. This might be MB's chance to actually win a game.

6. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Raiders vs. Chargers

24-7 in the middle of the second...I just got an extremely lucky one handed pick with Branch...took it to the house.

Two pick 6s for Branch...

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I think i better stick to playing NHL.....fuck, I stink!!

if this game was "throwing pick 6's"....I would've smoked Mr.E.

oh well...good game, buddy.

EDIT: thanks for declining penalties.....I never turn away charity or "mercy fucks". :smile:

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I couldn't beat a guy who's hocked up on Nyquil.

I've just raised the bar of "pathetic", gentlemen.

9. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Good game old friend...

You dominated with Antonio Gates - maybe you should try to trade Jtuds for him?

I'd give you some pointers if you weren't in my division...heck, I'll give you some anyway. Check your PMs later.

10. JETS1457

JETS1457 Member

About Trip-Aces.. i dont know what he did against the cpu, but he really did use alot of rb screens and shit , and he really did pass alot to his rb's. i ran the shit out of the clock so he didnt get a chance to run alot of plays, so im thinking he did play his style and it was legit.. the cpu does not run the clock and you get alot of plays against them (ex. my game against the jags.) whether or not its realistic and/or fun/against the rules is up to u scik.

i left cause i felt unwanted and shitty that no one believed me. its true i did take it too personal and i do get to emotional when it comes to things i care about. i now understand why you posted it up, or at least think i do, and im over it. if you wanna invite me again , ill rejoin , if not for being a emo serial quitting bitch, thats fine too, but i think you should believe trip-aces.

11. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

We're not calling him a liar. He obviously knows Ronnie Brown caught the ball 20-fucking-times in one game. He runs a "RB heavy system" ...

That's ridiculous.

I guess that would be okay with you...when we played earlier today, you had 11 completions and 8 or 9 of them were to Steve Slaton. That wasn't a league game, so it was okay, but we're not going to play like that here. It's cheap.

This league isn't about exploiting weaknesses in the game by throwing to your back in the flats repeatedly - I could cover the flats all day and the back would catch 4 out of 5 balls. It's about making the league as close to the real thing as possible.

If you want to put the ball in your backs hands, run it down your opponent's throat. Nobody cares if you throw a couple swing passes and an occasional screen, but when a quarterback completes just over 25 passes and over 20 of them are to a single running back, something is up.

#571 Mr Electric, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  12. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

I just want to play devil's advocate here because I have a point I was thinking about. If I find a play in my playbook that the opponent can't stop, (say a slip screen) and I run it over and over again shouldn't the defense be able to adjust and realize that this play is being run and shut down the RB. On throws the flat, those plays can be stopped by simply keeping somebody on the right and left sides. This will make the player do something unfamiliar and pass the ball downfield and will probably result in an interception. I understand wanting to play as realistic as possible but if an NFL team could run the same play every time and get 10 yards they would. That is why defenses adjust to certain plays and offenses must adjust with them. If you are in this league and play Madden seriously wouldn't you think that you could manage to adjust to cover throws the flat and force the opponent to do something else. And if you adjust and they still do the same old shit, I guarantee you win the game by 20 or more points.

13. JETS1457

JETS1457 Member

your confusing me with someone else.

14. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Trip-Aces was a shady flaming bag of douche. I told him to play legit or he would be booted. I gave him the option to stay, but told him if he plans on continuing to play like this to not waste anymore of our time. He opted to leave. Good riddance asshat.

JETS1457, you can join back. I hope you realize that im serious about the quitting thing. If there is a random disconnect and you are losing badly or right before the end of the game, it looks very suspect. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if it happens again Im afraid I'll have to remove you.

Just play your games, and there shouldnt be a problem. This is supposed to be fun, so enjoy.

15. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Week 3, game on. Rmagedon, when can I kick your ass?

We got a couple new players. If JETS1457 decides to rejoin, we will have 23, one more then what we started with. And I think I kicked 5 people out so far. :rofl:

16. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Guy who has the Eagles sure loves to run with Vick.

17. drownedjetsfan

drownedjetsfan New Member

damn i just got pm'd this morning that syracusejet will play week 2 game?

18. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

His MO is dump offs to Brown all game long. Did it to me.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

are you really sporting two white cats for an avatar?......really??

20. drownedjetsfan

drownedjetsfan New Member

jets lookin for that 1st pick overall lol