NCAA 10 Create-a-school ONLINE!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Drew

Drew Active Member

...at this point, I'm just looking for something to hold me over until Madden. All I have right now is Tiger Woods 10 and Fight Night, and I don't play FN. It got real boring real fast. Just trying to figure out if it's worth getting. I would probably only be playing it for like 2 weeks.

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Time2Grin is making the new rosters, and he says they wont be ready for another day or 2. Hes almost half way done.

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

It's an awesome game - definitely worth the money...and you'll be able to draft real rookies in franchise mode using the draft class uploader and EA Locker named roster file.

Once the roster patch comes out, everything should take off: online dynasties will start up and online play will get so much better.

Custom conferences and team builder are awesome.

Also, if you buy it from Gamestop, you get a $40 dollar trade in card towards Madden 10.

#43 Mr Electric, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  4. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

So has anyone seen the option TD glitch yet? When you score a TD via the options it doesnt register as a TD. The points go on the scoreboard but no stats are awarded for the play.

I realized it yesterday and when you score from the option, first the announcers will say it's a pass and then it actually go downs as an incomplete pass in the stats.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

For which system? I haven't seen that and I'm using an option based offense with my PS3 Teambuilder Dynasty.

A patch came out today for the PS3 that fixes the rosters and some of the glitches...

6. MParty7441

PS3 team buider dynasty here too. Score by option. And then in stats, look for it, it wont be there.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I just scored a 58 yard run off of the pitch...and it gave my RB a carry, the yards, and a TD.

What difficulty and playbook are you using?

8. MParty7441

I'm playing in heisman, and I'm using all different playbooks, but I've seen it using Louisville and Ohio State from what I can remember, but probably others too.

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

there will be a patch out for that.....there has to be.

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Hmmm...I'm playing on Heisman using my team builder team. I've been using the Option Run playbook and all of my stats are there.

I break off a lot of huge runs by setting up plays and my running backs always get the yardage and the TDs.

11. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

im not sure what this teambuilder thing is. Isnt it a team you just create on your own and then play with them?

12. MParty7441

Haha weird. All I know is, I've seen it multiple times. I score off an option and the announcers will say that it was a great pass. Then when they recap comes up it says the touchdown play was an incomplete pass, and the stats are no where to be found in the stat book and the touch down is not the scoring summary.

13. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

happened to me last night. should be patched fairly soon...

14. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

If anyone is impatient, Time2Grin has a roster out for ps3 that is about 75% complete. For guys like Mr.E, im not sure if Fresno State is done yet, but SJSU for sure isnt.

15. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I'm not just waiting for the names...I want EVERYTHING edited and fixed. That's how you get the most accurate dynasty mode.

I think BuckO and Gatorbait are close to being done with their rosters. I used there's last season - they name every player and give them the right equipment, number, height and weight at first. They should be done by tomorrow morning with their first roster update...about a week from now, they'll have the best rosters out there - everything will be spot on...even attributes will be changed. They do a hell of a job.

buckeye02 and Gatorbait2006nc are their PSN names.

I plan on doing a Fresno dynasty, but I'm hooked on TeamBuilder right now. I've created the Western Carolina Catamounts and the UC Davis Aggies...just waiting for those rosters to start my dynasty.

#55 Mr Electric, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  16. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Yea, I feel the same way. I just want to play a bit of dynasty while I wait. Right now im running with the Ducks. Legarrette Blount is beast in this game.

Probably gonna run with SJSU once I get it with all the trimmings. It might be a few years to build this team up though...

17. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I've been simulating dynasties with the custom conferences to see who fits best where and SJSU has won the WAC 2 out of the 3 times...but I moved Fresno, Boise, Nevada, and Louisiana Tech out of the WAC.

Fresno and Nevada to the MWC

LT to C-USA

Boise to the Pac 10

I think SJSU has 1-star of prestige...if you complete your coaching goals in the first two seasons and run the table in the third season with 3 stars of prestige, the PAC-10 should give you a conference invite.

#57 Mr Electric, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  18. JHTJ

JHTJ New Member

Have they completed their update yet? I got a roster download now, but it's pretty crappy.

19. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

BuckO and GatorBait have their rosters ready. Party time....

20. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

They got a lot of errors on the UCF roster. Oh well.