17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Medics? How about psychological counsellors and financial advisors? I mean, yeah, a medic would help with the heart palpatations.

Seriously... there are some people buying PSLs right now that have not been around as long as we've been and had to deal with some of the horrendous seasons. God forbid those sort of seasons concurrently befall those who are currently spending their children's college fund on these PSLs, because they will have not only shelled out the ticket price, they'll also be paying off the PSL on their cockamamie "payment plan." It's a double whammy on a losing season.

Good Christ. I'm not sure I want to even be around some of these Jets fans leaving the stadium in December of 2010 if we're 5-10. There'll be hell to pay.

2. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

When I got my season tickets the first time last year, I'm pretty sure the money I spent to be on the wait list got credited to my account. I'm a little fuzzy on that however....

You know, all this talk about NEXT year, 2010, it is simply depressing. I think once this transition thing is over, I will settle in to the 2009 season, the actual games, and enjoy it for what it is.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

only like 12 days till rookies report.and 15 days till veterans

4. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

Thank god. All this ticket crap has REALLY distracted me from the team this offseason. It will be nice to focus on the upcoming QB battle and our shitty WRs. haha.

5. 17a_tailgater

btw what was i thinking originally buying psl seats.i guess they caught me out there offering me 3 seats so both my boys could go and being 3rd row end zone mezz didnt hurt either.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I find the possibility of tickets being available for the 2009 season after exhausting the waiting list much more shocking then the PSl deal. Never saw it coming, what happends if we go 2-7 and its week 10 and we play a crappy team and the games does not sell out? Black out, embarassement of some company buying the tickets and giving them away to a Boys club. WOW. We know the AFC east games and the Sept./Oct. games will be sold out but shitty record and bad weather make pussies out of Jet fans imagine the Jets trying to sell those seats at regulaar prices. We can't give those tickets away. Ha, Woody, you gonna be embarassed a year earlier pal

7. 17a_tailgater

wait??? there is a qb competition??? didnt we trade for cutler or did we sign julius peppers??

8. 17a_tailgater

and nov 29 we are 2-9 i dont see lots of panther fans coming up from caroloina for the gaeme

9. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

17a enjoy the tickets. your sons will love them. i am getting a psl next week as well, i hope.. our date is july 24th. cant wait..endzone mezz here i come

10. 17a_tailgater

i returned those seats pal.$4800 a year for the first year. year 2 who knows what they would be. i have 3 seats in the upper corner $95 a piece cheap and easy.look to upgrade in. 2011 what what

11. Hofstra Jet

they let you return seats? wow, thats nice of them. From what i heard in this thread though, i didnt want to sit in the uppers, so i am gettin a psl with some friends in the mezzanine endzone.. i am pretty excited..

12. 17a_tailgater

i never signed the contract

13. 17a_tailgater

yea if i was only paying for 1 i would have kept my seats but i had to pay for 3.i tried getting 2 partners and then split the games up but no one wanted in being i was called on day 3 and there was still alot of uncertainty

14. Hofstra Jet

when you purchase the seats, when do they want the money for the psl? right away? or do tey give you a few weeks?

15. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

At the time of the phone call...
    $4k and $5k PSLs require minimum 10% down payment...the rest of the PSLs require minimum 20%.
    (Although I bet, if you offered to buy four $15k PSLs on the spot but only wanted to put down 10%, they would find a way to accomadate you).

Upper deck seats require $500 deposit per seat.

16. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

5K PSL over 10 years = $500 per year or $62.50 per game over the ticket face price.

No wonder you guys are pissed. I only get to Ebay the Jets when they play in San Diego or Phoenix.

17. Hofstra Jet

i meant if you were buying 1 psl, in full, when is the payment due?

18. 17a_tailgater

10% on the spot
    1st payment due dec 1st 2009

19. Hofstra Jet

what do you mean on the spot? over the phone?

20. 17a_tailgater

credit card my man or debit card