17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

you know what amazes me? I cannot understand why it came to this, or why the Jets did not handle this differently? I mean did they think by waiting it would help sell the PSL'S? WHAT I MEAN IS THE TICKET MONEY FOR THIS YEAR WAS DUE Months ago, so the Jets had to know back then when the invoices were returned how many people were bailing out? Can anyone else guessitmate why this is happening and why oceans of tickets are available for this coming season?

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Ever wonder how all the Steeler, Patriot, Raider fans get into the stadium every year? People were selling LOTS of seats. Thoes that go to the games often will be able to point out the seats near them that repeatedly have a different person sitting in them.

Guess these folks are bailing out before they lose money.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

get the fake fans out!!!!!!!

4. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

I'm actually going to try and upgrade my seats for THIS season. I already paid for four in 314...but if I could get lower deck sideline for my last season as a ticket holder, why the fuck not??? Pretty sure at 1999/2008 priority (depending on who you believe...well see when I get called) I won't be getting an upper decker. Who knows though.

5. 17a_tailgater

lower end zone single digit row is open

6. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

They probably had some kind of insurance.

Some of the games last year had at least 30% no shows, give them some goverment bailout cash and an AIG subsidiary footed the bill and will offset the seats for a few years, this was all spelled out before the market crashed.

Fueled by the BF signing, the deal was done, if you could loan someone $300 grand with a $5,000 downpayment, you can build a stadium in a swamp on promises of Jets fans forking over lots of cash they don't have?

The answer is yes and they did it.

7. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Why do you think they pushed all of the credit card apps for years, they had to know the financial standings of most of the attendees

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

that was why i believed it, but i was told differently a few months ago. so i sat back and waited to see if more things would happen to back up what i had originally read here eons ago.

off topic but im annoyed :)

manny ramirez should be probed anally every single day for being a steroid user. seriously this guy just hit a homerun in citifield to right field. yeah an opposite fielder at that place.

might as well add arod to the fun too, maybe they could probe eachother.

9. 17a_tailgater

here is the response to all the cancellations of 2009 season tix from my tix rep
    i wrote about 10 tix where dumped by my tailgate party and how the waitlist has been exhausted.confirmed on my jets message board

"As for the message board, not sure what they are talking about. We are currently contacting members via mail/email/phone regarding seating options for 09. Some people canceled season tickets this year for certain reasons but sales are going really well."

10. jetfan29

jetfan29 New Member

I was at the Mets game sitting behind home plate upstairs and you could call that homerun.....K-Rod started him with 2 straight fastballs and after having faced each other for years you knew Manny was sitting on his change-up.....and there she goes!

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Translation:

"Thousands have bailed for reasons we never fucking anticipated and now we not only have the rest of these fucked up PSLs to deal with for 2010, we're swamped with returning phone calls to people who want to upgrade for 2009. We are so screwed right now it's pathetic."

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I will say it again----this is simply mind blowing what is going on!

13. coorslightcans

i went on the waiting list 2 years ago when i sensed alot of frustration was brewing for my brother in law. i got a call and was offered seats in the uppers,mezzys and lowers.

im undecided as we speak. the rep said take the lowers 6 rows off the field and make it a season to rememeber if its your last and you choose not to pay the psl next year to retain the seats. all i can say is wow and what should i do? thanks dudes

14. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

I say take the seats. I'm going to try to enjoy my last year in 132 and try to put out of my mind how high section 313 is going to be in 2010.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

6 rows off the field where? if in the EZ those are awful seats.

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Rule #1: Don't pay any attention to what your "rep" says. He's not a "rep," he's a cheap, hired-gun hustler whose only purpose in life is to say anything he needs to say to extract money from unsuspecting fans who actually think he's a "rep" who's there to "help" them.

Rule #2: After thoroughly understanding Rule #1, make up your own mind as to whether you want those seats for one season or not.

17. 17a_tailgater

btw my friend was offered those same seats. wow who is gonna get them 1st you or him???

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

THEY STILL ON 1990?? Anyone know what year they are up to and what is being offered?

19. 17a_tailgater

they (jets organization) are on a 2 or 3 week non paid vacation.

woody trying to save more money

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i also find it funny that the jets folks are on unpaid vaca, but they also have the contracted workers on leave too?

the whole unpaid vaca thing is quite obnoxious if this tool is trying to tell me that he needs to have nobody work for 2 weeks in order to make ends meet i might throw up in my mouth.

scumbag woody.