17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you know he is gonna be there in full force this year. it would be great to hear the back and forth chant again. it would also be great if nobody chanted when ed told them to.... especially since tends to do it at the worst times.

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I hope Fireman is not in the Upper deck. Let him sit with the corporate types. I am sure he's gotta deal going with the jets and will good seats downstaits without the cost. He sold out a long time ago.

3. alleycat9

hopefully they give him all access to the bars and restaurants. he can go chit chat with the douchebags and not begin his chant while we are on offense at the 5 yard line going in for a touchdown.

i hate stupid fans and he is surely one of them.

4. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

i could have sworn i saw an artice sayin that ed wasnt hooked up with tickets, and if the jets win a super bowl this year, he might not even bother with the new stadium. ef him.

btw.. best thread on the internet.. i read it all the time.. might be my first post in here.. thanks for all the great info

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i loved it back in the day when it was both sides of the uppers doing the chant

6. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

You're right...this was taken from an article in the Daily News about Fireman Ed...

"You won't see me in these seats (in the new stadium)," said Anzalone, 49, who retired last year from the city's fire department. "I don't know what's going to happen. Maybe I'll go upstairs. Maybe I'll fork over four grand for an end-zone seat. I love the Jets so much, maybe I'll get my tickets on Stub Hub.

"I just want to enjoy this year and next," he continued. "Maybe, with a little of God's luck, we'll win a championship. If that happens, I'm moving on, bro."

7. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

Heres some interesting data we took today about tickets.

My coworkers son is on the wait list. He got on the list in the last two or three years. He was just contacted by the Jets to get 2009 season tickets....only two years late! Looks like renewals dropped to nothing due to the economy and the PSL thing next year. He was offered, get this, up to TEN upper deck tickets....section 314 like myself. I couldn't believe it. But he had that, and a whole bunch of other large ticket offers. So, 2009 at the Stadium is not looking good.

Anyways, he wasn't going to take them unless he had them forever, so I explained to him the entire PSL debacle. So I asked him to do an experiment. I said to him "try and see if you can skip priority and be garaunteed no-PSL uppers in 2010 if you sign on for 2009 seats". I have heared around the way that people are doing this, and it would be the smoking gun that the process is as horseshit as everybody is saying it is. He was totally cool with it, and did it. However, thankfully, he was denied and was told the priority system deal and that he could get 2009 but would need to buy a PSL in 2010....and they didn't even offer a PSL seat to him on this call. So, at least in this case, there was no shenanigans going on.

I am still amazed that 2009 seating has been abandoned to the point there is basically no wait list and they still haven't sold out the seats. ECONOMY+GREED = empty stadium.

8. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

If they can't sell out the current building with no PSL, imagine what the situation will look like in 2010 with more seats, higher ticket prices, and 50,000 psls.

9. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

I added my wife's name to the wait list last year just as a lark as we already have season tickets . Was surprised when we got an email this past week that her wait number was up. Obviously people are bailing in droves which bodes well for me getting at least lower cost PSL's ( my seniority is 2000 - long story which I shared here a few weeks back) . BTW does anyone know when 2000 is being called . I should call up my rep and find out, but last time I tried I waited forever and never got through.

10. 17a_tailgater

Wow the Jets look fucked.with all these people bailing THIS year.image all the old timers sitting 14 rows and higher in the uppers realize FUCK I'm 10 rows higher than the old stadium and 100 yards away from action right in front of me.and 10000 seats bail.then what?

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

17 A you are ohhhhhhhhhh so correct! This is not good for them at all!

12. 17a_tailgater

we should get a petition with signatures of those possible 1 and done long time jets fans

13. alleycat9

if we do that they will be asking for half of 2011 ticket price or 500 bucks this october.

14. kenjet

kenjet New Member

Anybody getting calls this week?

15. 17a_tailgater

im gonna call my ticket guy today and see how the PSL's are selling. cant wait to hear the lies.

16. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

You ever get around to calling them?

17. 17a_tailgater

voice mail

it said they are calling out 1990 seniority right now

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Wow, I'm still a long way off.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

A waiting list guy I know got his e-mail today reagarding seats for this upcoming season---he called and now has 2 seats in section 137 fourth row from the field. He could have had 7 seats in that row but needed only 2. Just some info for you guys

20. alleycat9

this is really quite amazing. i am really surprised that so many people have walked away from their season tickets for THIS year. it is becoming very obvious to me that many more people than many thought were not actually jets fans but just people reselling the tickets.

i know champ yelled at me a couple months ago for talking about this, but it was something i heard about on this site and it really is beginning to look that way to me.

it does make me wonder what the crowds will look like this year. i actually think it may end up being a good thing for the jets.