ProFootball Weekly 2009 Preview... Jets dead last

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

Typical Jets fan living vicariously by another teams accomplishments.

I could give a shit less how long CP was a Jet. He is a Dolphin now and a stop gap guy who gives us a damn good chance to win every Sunday. I bet you fans wish you could actually say that at this point about your QB. A rookie who has never played in an NFL game and a bum in Clemmens.

The Jets defense is a paper tiger BTW. You automatically think you are going to have the Ravens D because Ryan is there. Delusional.

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I'm absolutely positive all of you assclowns will be calling Chad Henne the next great Dolpfag quarterback when he eventually takes over? He's never started a game in the NFL - so at this point, Clemens (with one fucking 'm') is much more valuable in this league.

3. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

Clemmens is valuable QB for sure. That is why the Jets grabbed Favre last year(mistake) and drafted Sanchez. Henne will prove ultimately to be better than any of the QB's on the Jets roster currently LOL.

4. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

but yet you argued that although he got the shit kicked out of him in the first round of the playoffs, he had his best year in miami. something doesn't add up.

5. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

excellent bulletin board material. and my signature as well.

6. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Hey, how are Marge and the kids doing?

7. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Man, I hate to burst your bubble. Penny is one of my favorite players of all-time. He's right there with Mehl, Toon, Shuler and Chrebet. I'm just saying, in the words of the immortal Dennis Green, "He is who he is...." that's all I'm saying.
    If you want to put in any or rhetorical bullshit, by all means, go nuts. I'm not going to care. I wish number 10 the best.
    P.S.: We said that for 8 years with Chad, so good luck with your stop gap analysis. And another thing, you have Channing Crowder starting at LB, good luck with that. Might as well bring back Zach Thomas while you're at it.

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Honestly, to continue, why respond with such hostility, are there some issues here? I think I made it crystal clear in my first post that I have a lot of respect for number 10. He's one of the most underrated in terms of respect around the league.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

its so cute how they don't know what Chad does in the odd numbered years. LOL

10. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

Bulletin board material for who? The Jets fans at this site? They don't win football games the players do. Get them as fired up as you want but it has nothing to do with your QB play.

Maybe Sanchez and Clemens post on here and will see that you put my quote in your sig and it will inspire them to play good football.:rofl:

11. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

You see that is it. Chad is finally in a place where he will be able to have consistency. He now has a good head coach and a good organization. I actually felt bad for CP for having to play for quite possibly the worst football coach we have ever seen in Herman Edwards. That turd damn near ruined CP's career by putting him on the field with a bum shoulder. You have to understand it wasn't the QB that was completely at fault but the team he was on.

Oh well enough about the Jets and their inconsistent ways and the terrible coaching. Chad is now with an up and coming organization to continue his late blooming career just like Rich Gannon did with the Raiders.

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

now i know you're here just to mess with us.

13. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

I'm not here to mess with anyone. I am here to talk about NFL football. You may have me confused with some other Dolphin fans here but I don't roll like that. I came to play nice and have some debating with rival fans. You will not catch me offending anyone personally cause I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

but its difficult to equate Chad and Rich Gannon. That's what my sarcastic post was about.

15. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

Chad was considered a throw away QB as was Rich Gannon. Gannon went to a team and found a home and played well to end his career. CP could have the same result. A chance to play for a championship.

16. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Herm was a terrible coach, but he was no Dave Wandstedt, Nick Saban or Cam Cameron.

17. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

You mean, FeelTheLame?

18. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

Wanny often gets a raw deal when talking about his coaching. He was a guy that was likeable and the players loved to go out and play hard for him. He was bad at times but his evaluation of talent was the absolute worst. He couldn't draft for shit and it showed.

Nick Saban is a college football coach plain and simple and really had no reason to be coaching in the NFL. That and he was a big fuckin' liar. I still hate that guy.

Cam Cameron was a complete moron. Horrible head coach.

19. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I won't argue with that, though I think you're way too kind about Wandstedt. Herm I absolutely couldn't stand. I think Mangini was a decent coach, for a while at least, but he couldn't adjust. I think being somewhat reserved isn't a bad thing, but he just sucked the life out of the game.

I'm hoping Ryan doesn't turn out to be a loud mouth that can't get it done. That being said I don't think he will be. I think there'll be growing pains but ultimately he'll get it goin' on.

I can't F'in wait, to be honest.

20. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

No he meant "Johnny has no Johnson"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.