ProFootball Weekly 2009 Preview... Jets dead last

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

The WC had nothing to do with the win in NE right? That's why they specifically waited for that game to roll it out. And, coincidentally won it.

That's rich.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I didn't blame Cassell for the first loss and Cassell's O put up 13 points, less than half of what miami put up in the 2nd game and NE trailed 28-6 so they were never really in the game. Miami ld 21-17 in the 3rd qtr of the rematch. The situations aren't close.

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

He really is. He just can't accept it. It's actually quite sad. Raw homer-ism at it's finest.

It was all coincidence for the Dolphins. They were just a team that was in the right place, at the right time, in the right Division. That's all it was.

4. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Let me use his math skills to debate our findings:

Used 6 times out of an estimated 55 plays That =0.10909090909090909090909090909091 points per attempt, so it's impossible that it had any effect whatsoever. The NFL F'ed up by giving them the 6 points everytime they hit in the endzone with it.

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Makes sense. Technically, the score for that game should've been...let's see...

4 TD off the WC each for .11 (I gotta be fair here and round it up) points.

That's 3 + 7 + (4 x .11)= 10.44

Technically, the final score should've read:
    Patriots: 13
    Dolphins: 10.44

Patriots still win along with the Division.

6. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Haaaaaaaaaaa! That makes complete sense now. The only thing left to do is write long posts and capitalize the word "ignorant" and I think the transformation is complete.

7. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Ya know if you two gilrs try hard enough, you might be able to twist the whole season into a Jet's SB title.

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Keep avoiding the facts. It's okay, I can wait. After all, I am expecting you to be here all through the entire 2009 season.

9. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Gee, I wasn't here all through the 2008 season and we had a great season. So If I'm here or not in 2009 that proves what exactly?

As for your version of the facts, your argumnent is not only stupid, but lacking in common sense. But you go ahead and do whatever you need to do to make it through the day.

10. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

i see this homer came back for some more today. have they put henne in the HOF yet?

11. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Oh look honey, this one can talk!

12. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

thats pretty good , considering he's got a mouthful of marino at the same time.

13. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Okay. Let's make this interesting. If the Dolphins sweep the Patriots, I leave the board straight up.

If the Dolphins gets swept by the Patriots, you leave the board for good.

You don't even have to win the Division. Just sweep the Patriots.

You got everything on your side. Good coaching staff. Chad Pennington coming 2nd in the running for MVP. Ronnie Brown and Ricky "Sticky" Williams are the 2 headed-monster that will carry the rock. An OL that will protect Chad and won't let anyone lay a finger on him. The same OL that will open up lanes as wide as the LIE for RB and RW to run thru. Pat White who is the perfect QB/RB/WR Wildcat weapon. Ginn. Bess. Porter.

How can you lose?

How about it?

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Maybe if we just 'take away' the other 31 teams, huh? How about this - take away every person from the planet but feelthepain, and the world is full of retards.

#554 abyzmul, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Wasn't that game played at the same time as the Jets-Titans game?

16. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Revis and Mongold should rate higher.

17. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Hmm, how bout you just leave the board because out of the two of us, I'm more capapble of posting like an adult and all you know how to do is whine, cry and throw around personal insults whenever you're not reading what you want to read. Sounds fair to me.

18. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Amazing how you remember Chads classic forced Ball, it must have been a whole new and horrifying experience to see another QB behind center for the Jets and make Chads INT's look like a slice of heaven do to the fact that Brett, gave the ball away like it was part of the gameplan. 22 int's WOW...lets talk about how awful that was, since we're talking int's.

Hell at least Chad threw int's to teams like the Pats and Ravens while Brett was throwing them to Seattle, SF, Buffalo and many other suckhole teams in the league last year.

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Why do you keep bringing up Brett's performance? We're talking about Chad and how he did the same thing with the Phins that he did with the Jets. What does that have to do with Favre?

20. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Huh?! What insults are you talking about? I've honestly tried to hold a discussion on the impact of the WC in the first NE game. You go off talking about playing an 'if' game when it doesn't even relate to anything we've been discussing.

I have noticed however, when people shut you and your 'logic' down you turn to jokes.

The reason why I'm trying to make this bet with you is because you've said two things. First, is that the WC had no real impact in the first game against the Patriots. It was all the Dolphins and their talents that embarrassed the Pats. Then during their second meeting, you blame the coaching staff and the players for going into that game over-confident.

Okay. Since the WC had no impact on the first game. And the Dolphins went into the game over-confident, then you really have no reason to believe that the Dolphins can't sweep the Pats next season, right? I mean, like you say, the Dolphins have only gotten better. Or, much like Raiderjoe, you really don't believe half the things you post on here and love flapping your gums.

I really don't see why you wouldn't take that bet. Like I said, it's not like I'm betting the Dolphins will take the Division. This is just 2 games. You really don't think the Dolphins can beat the Patriots twice?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.