ProFootball Weekly 2009 Preview... Jets dead last

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Well at least you finally got my name right. Anyway, what is speculation exclusive to you and junc? That was the whole point of the post.

2. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

So along with 1 other Jet fans you think 8 TDs in 10 games is lighting up a scorecoard? I sure wish you'd try a little harder to make an argument out of something so insignificant.

3. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Yes, it was sso insignificant that me, one other person and about every analyst out there see it as a nifty way to score points.

You and junc are smarter than the entire football watching world.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

you're WR, the stacking against the run, and Chad throwing out routes that get pick 6'ed in the 4th quarter.

i've seen it happen when chad had better WRs.

You're girlfriend is the same heartbreaking hussy she is when she was on our arm.

5. Zcore

Zcore New Member

yeah, I put that there specifically for NYCBillsfan

6. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Interesting way to put what most of us had come to know. Cheers.

7. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Really? Specualtion? That was the point? Funny I thought it was you trying to find any way you could to discredit Chad Pennington and the Dolphins offense. After all, if anyone were to believe the stupid nonsense you've been spewing about the wildcat it isn't hard to find the motive behind the ignorance.

Here's your logic, One game 4 wildcat TD's, 9 games 4 wildcat TD's. Total TD's including the wildcat over 10 games= 24 TD's. Somehow a Jet fan cocludes 1 game is almost the same as 9 games and 8 is almost the same as 24. At least that's what one Jet fan is trying to convince everyone is logic.

Everyone but YOU seems to understand that the wildcat was a great addition for one game (Pats game) and just avg, for the other 9 games. I mean doing simple math anyone who isn't dumber than a box of rocks knows that 4 TD's in 9 games is less than .5 TD's per game. But YOU want everyone to agree with you that less than .5 TD's per game is dominant. I sure wish I could break it down more for you, but it really doesn't matter cause you still wouldn't get it.

8. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Nice!!!!!!

9. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

I love how you bring "logic" into this and say things like "average .5 TDs per game"

I need not say another word.

10. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Yeahhh, Chad threw 7 int's last year, how many did Brett throw? Oh that's right 22. Hey way to ignore your pathetic QB and focus on the runner up for leagu MVP. Some Jet fans are just sooooo bitter.

11. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Well if I were to use your scale, less than .5 TD's per game is dominant. At least thats the Bull you've been trying to shovel for the last 8 pages. Oh and BTW, the wildcat wasn't just used to score points it was used as a distraction. Forcing teams to waste valuable practice time focusing on a formation that may or may not be used. Miami got more milage out of their base offense because teams had use their week of preperation figuring out ways to stop the wildcat while Miami tweaked their base offense, making Miami far less predictable. But I wouldn't expect you to grasp this, afterall you can't even handle simple math.

#211 feelthepain, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  12. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Maybe, just maybe you can't quantify it in that manner, when speaking of reality. Maybe? You should be comparing it to the amount of TDs scored, not the amount of games played. But I thought I was dealing with someone that passed 3rd grade math.

But anyway that's not what's so ridiculous. Here's the ridiculous part: you think .5 points is a realistic probability when the much higher probability is that in games with less than a 7 point margin, and the WC scored a TD, that the game could have very easily been lost without that gimmick play. In fact, if the Phins were behind when they scored that WC TD, it's actually highly likely they would have lost the game since your boy isn't known for his comebacks. Quite the contrary he's known for imploding in such situations.

Try to think about it slooooowwwwwllyyyy, rainman.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

but when did he need to lead the team to a comeback in the 4th qtr??

Against the Jets in week 1. And it went right into the hands of Darrelle Revis.

She doesn't love you when it counts. Break up with her now or have your heart broken.

Its amazing how the stats want to be thrown around, but the 4th qtr comeback stat is never brought up. Wonder why.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

so instead of the Crowder thread. The Pennington bullshit has been brought here.

15. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Because it's ugly. Very ugly. Either way I think his brain just melted.

16. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

Thanks, and who says division rivals can't get along........:rolleyes:

17. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

See, this is what I'm talking about. Lumping Jets fans into a negative category. You sir, are a tool. If I were a mod, you'd be shown the door.

You did say "some" but in other posts you've carpet bombed the insults. The very definition of troll.

18. Psycho 78

Psycho 78 New Member

The Jets fans are bitter or at least most of you here. Instead of being adults about it and admitting that you got your ass beat by Chad Pennington and the Dolphins you guys take shots at him and call him names. If that is not bitter then I am typing this post from the moon.

I came here to talk football and so far all I've come across is a bunch of pissed off angry fans who make excuses instead of having the balls to man up. Sorry you missed the playoffs last season but I will warn you. Get used to it because it won't be happening any time soon.

19. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Hey can you let me know what's around the backside of the moon? First of all, we're not pissed off that Chad beat us. We're pissed off because we choked behind an injured QB and a dumb-fuck coach. We're also pissed off that phins fans come here to pound their chest about a QB that is by all accounts slightly better than average, regardless of his bloated stats. We watched him play for plenty of years, waiting for him to break through, but he never did. Now suddenly Phins fans come around acting all obnoxious like they stole Joe Montana, when all they got was Chad Pennington.

Sorry if reality bothers you, but thems the facts, yo.

20. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

You know, the whole argument that we would have done better last year with Chad is such utter horseshit. Our pass D was so bad, that Chad would have been fighting from behind the entire time. There's no way he throws 22 INTs, but there's no way in hell he throws 22 TDs either. Yeah, yeah I know Favre had a big day that bloated his TD numbers, but Chad wouldn't have scored as many points that day and maybe they don't win. Who knows.

I'm taking the contrarian path on this one because it's the likely outcome. It's horse shit. Complete and utter horse shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.