17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ahhh, someone stayed downstairs. The jets will probably hold a party for you. Understood about the old man, no way you can schleep him to the Upper deck, believe me, the yearly charge spread out of over 15 years made it tempting for the Mezz. end zone. I don't hold it against anyone, I just hope the Jets get fucked.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

good for you congrats on your tix

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

congrats on the tickets, you are one of a very few who have bought psls in this thread. what did they have to offer when you talked to them?

4. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

Anybody check the new stadium seating thread over at JI? Almost everyone in that thread bought the PSLs, while almost everyone here did not. Anybody have any ideas on what that means about the TGG members as opposed to the JI members? Are they all filthy rich? Do they all love the end zone view? I make a good living, but not that good. And to spend tens of thousands on football tickets just doesn't make sense for me now with two kids to put through college over the next 7 years. And I can't move to the end zone after 30 years on the sideline. I'd rather watch the game on TV then see only half the game for more money and a huge commitment.

Anyway, I thought the dichotomy was interesting.

5. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

What's JI? Another discussion board?

6. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

Wait....Jets Insider?

7. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

haha...dichotomy

8. jetsyoung

jetsyoung New Member

Glad you guys understand - thanks. They had nothing to offer me - I was very disappointed with the available seat quality in the upper deck that remainded and I still don't trust that they were honest with me. When I said I was going down to 3 tix, she tried to talk me into staying with 4 due to the 10% down option on the end zone seats. I told her the next payment is due in Nov of this year so that really doesn't help - she seemed surprised that I was already aware of the payment plan details. I still feel ripped off but was going to feel that way regardless since they are charging $500 a pop for advance season ticket payments for fans in the upper deck!! That seems discriminatory - nobody else in the stadium has to pay for part of their 2010 tickets this far in advance! Most long-time fans are moving up or staying in UDeck - is this a way of trying to force more folks into PSL's (can put $400 down for a mezz psl vs $500 adv ticket pymt for UDeck) by taking advantage of fans that might not be financially sophisticated? Do they think people that choose UDeck can't be trusted to pay for their season tickets even though many have been doing it for decades? I see it as pure unadulterated greed!

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i agree, and from what i read a few posts before it appears they may be getting quite a few people to buy that crock.

there were guys on here talking about how it wasnt that much over the long term of 15 years difference. until everyone started looking at the fact that the jets have put nothing in the contract about raising ticket prices. in carolina it is in the contract that prices cant go up more than 4% each year.

well woody has been hitting the mezz guys for 10% for the last 8 years running. whats to stop him now with the psl seats? absolutely nothing he could raise them 200% and you would have no choice but to buy the tickets or lose your whole psl. its an absolute shame.

i was going to say i really truely hope that everything turns out well with the seats in my last post but i didnt want it to seem like i was being a jerk, however for those of you who have taken the psl i really really hope that he doesnt pull some bs on you and put you in a really shitty situation. i will be there with you when we decide to go string his ass up if he does it!

#1929 alleycat9, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  10. coorslightcans

does anyone know ending this week 6/20 what year seniority they are up to and what kind of seats are still left? thanks

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

thanks guys

this thread has been beyond helpful. Can any of you tell me how many seats are in each row in the upper endzone? I know there are 21 rows but how many seats? Also same goes for upper sidelines, can anyone tell me how many seats per row, I realize there are 26 rows and the first 2 are for handicapped.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps

also as I look at the playbook and read all of these posts I see that guys are worried about parking in the new place.If you are lucky enough to get the upper non PSL seats can you park in the green area that says reserved? I want to continue to park by the race track if that is still okay for us,thanks in advance guys.
    PS disregard most of this post if I get shut out of NON PSL SEATS as I will keep the car in my driveway and watch games in my mancave on my new very large HD TV that I shall purchase with money saved by not being blackmailed into PSL's
    happy fathers day all

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

COORS-- for what it is worth I was told on Friday 6/ 19 by a REP that they were up to 1986.

14. coorslightcans

thanks bro---worth alot. we are 1993 and hearing about the seat choices left we are dieing a slow death. thanks again.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

no problem COORS,,,,also for what it is worth I am 1998, and was told by a REP that there are 14,000 accounts in front of me as of last week. have they started filling up any of the endzone seats yet? I see by posts that they are getting close to the goal line but I don't acctually know anyone who has taken endzone uppers as of yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,any help with that question and my previous posts about # of seats is greatly appreciated

16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

That
    s about right be4cuse they did me on tuesday, 6/16 and I am January 1, 1985.

CBG: As far as numers of seats, rows, etc., go to the WebCam on the Jets Site and you'll be able to zoom in so close you can count them yourself in whatever section you are contemplating.

Also, as far as parking, most of the lots as we know them today are being re-shuffled, re-curbed and re-accessed. My guess is, you won't even recognize the areas surrounding the new wstadium because it's all be reworked and therefore exixting parking lot numbers don't mean much.

If you are looking to park near the racetrack you will be out on the other side of it probably... possibly Lot Y area or east of there. Reserved parking is reserved for PSL people only, but it may actually work out that the further lots will be easier to exit from, since they are most likely to create the usual "mazes" they engineer for safety reasons, to eliminate the possibility of people racing across large open areas. So they channel cars down into small lanes nowadays, which is why I say the non-PSLers may be better off hoofing it further and then being able to get out onto the major arteries easier.

17. coorslightcans

parking for non psl ticket holders is gonna suck from how it sounds. they will cram them into small spaces without adequate space for tailgating. all part of woodys plan. dammit

18. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

Father's Day .....

Hey, today is Father's Day ..... so Happy Father's day to all ...

But what does Woody do today ?? .... does he even know who his father is ????
    In his incestuous family, it could be anybody (his uncle, his cousin, his brother, and maybe even his grandpappy !!!)

Or maybe his dad is just a 'Test Tube' ...... maybe Woody was born from a Johnson Family Genetic Test-Tube Milkshake Recipe .....

That In-Bred F*CK !!!!!! ...... Loyal Jet Season Ticket Holders, some for over 40 years, are being F*cked by Woody and his greed ....

I hope he chokes on one of his family's sperm milkshakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F WOODY !!!!!!!!!!!!

19. coorslightcans

dude bad enough we are all getting screwed. hijacking a thread which has been very helpful to all season ticket holders is not cool.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 thanks alot. Yes I went to the virtual tour and tried counting but it was difficult,,,I took the tour, the real tour and like many of you I was downstairs and it was somewhat difficult to get a handle on the uppers as far as view and seat #' s. You are correct about the parking 227, I mean if the push us more towards route 17 it is a long walk, but much easier for us to get out/ home.regardless we will be there 3 hours prior to games and 3 after-- We will see how it pans out but rite now I am torn between upper endzone/ gods country/ heaven- seats and my mancave, I must admit that I will not be crushed if they run out of seating for my year as those upper endzone seats beyond high!! Thanks again