Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

does anyone know if the mets throwbacks and regular jerseys on 101.com are of good quality?

2. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I got the Dykstra '86 throwback from yoyocart and I love it. I wore it to a party and got lots of compliments, even from a couple of Yankee fans.

3. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

thanks man , i think im going to order a gooden from yoyo

4. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

i thought size 48 was a large no?
    on yoyocart.com it says size 48 is an xl

5. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

I also got the Dykstra '86 from Yoyo. I got the Size 48 on and it fits me great. The sleeves are an inch above my elbows. The body area isn't tight nor loose. Im 5'9 200 lbs

#425 dBLitzer28, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  6. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

ordered my jersey from yoyocart.com and should be getting it any day.

Ordered a size 52 green Sanchez which should be XL. Will compare size to my other jerseys when I get it and post with pictures.

7. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

the only thing i noticed about the 86 met jerseys are the numbers on the front are in the wrong location, they are supposed to be under the mets logo, not down and to the side like the current ny mets.. it really isnt a big deal though just pointing it out-still looks damn good for ~38 bucks

i cant post links because of my post count but if you want to see for yourself go to mets dot com then the shop and then compare it to jersey101

looking back though it might only be off on the double digit numbers like keith and straw, the carter and mookie ones look correct

edit: actually , they must have had 2 versions of the mid-80s mets jerseys in the pinstripes as when i google imaged "keith hernandez mets" it showed players on the field and the jerseys in some pics had the numbers directly under, in other pics had the number down and to the side like yoyocart and jersey101.. but like i said the authentic ones you buy from the mets site/mitchell and ness have the number directly under the mets logo

#427 Al Bundy, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  8. ujponds

ujponds New Member

I'm getting a little nervous. I placed an order with Jerseymall about two days ago, when I try to click on the link it says: Bad Request (Invalid Host name). The payment went through, of course, and I got a conformation email. What I'm worried about is that I never got an email saying it shipped. Did anyone else get a separate shipping conformation email when ordering from them?

9. ujponds

ujponds New Member

The other thing I was thinking about, if I don't recieve them by the middle of next week, can Pay Pay get my money back?

10. rillo

rillo New Member

I placed an order with Jersey101.com two days ago, but they have yet to contact me for my info. I've ordered from them before, and never had a problem.....anyone has any idea? Thanks.

11. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

It took me about 4 tries to get my last order through 101. It took them about 4 days to send my shipment e-mail.

12. rillo

rillo New Member

Cool, I just emailed them. Thought maybe they got raided or something LOL.

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Trust brother. My payment had been through for 2 days before I got a notice. All of these sites are inundated with orders and its only like 3 guys running the things. I know you are excited, but be patient, you will be pleased.

14. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

I wish one of these places would get a Mangold jersey. I have e-mailed it to them.

15. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

I'm going to request a nick markakis jersey, he's my idol and a superstar. I'm surprised beacuse he's probably the only big name they don't have. He's the face of the Baltimore franchise

16. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

markakis is a good player but in no way is he a superstar.. id also like to throw in that whether he is considered the face of the franchise atm or not, i think it is safe to say by the end of the year it will be adam jones

17. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

So have I...many times. You have to be like Shawshank Redemption and keep mailing the fuckers.

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Jerseymall2008 just re-upped. They have Scott, Sheppard, and Leonhard in.

19. coorslightcans

just checked it out bro not a scott jersey in site. just wondering if i wear a xxl in jerseys should i order a xxxl dont want it too big.

20. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

I just got My namath and Carter jerseys from yoyo cart they look AWESOME shipping was fast and ordering was a synche they have all the tags and badges like the real deal. These are truely awesome.

Thank you to the person who started this thread

Best 75$ i ever spent