17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

F Fireman Ed .....
    I know what your saying but I wish it was a 'Real' Jet Fan and not some idiot only doing the chant to promote himself.
    He takes all the credit and loves to watch himself on the big screen, and could care less about the J-E-T-S ....
    Where is he during the lean times or when the Jets aren't in the hunt or a cold December day with nothing on the line ??
    If he's such a big fan, why is he always a no-show unless it's a game where he could promote himself ??
    Opening Day, Patriot & Dolphin games, National TV games .... that's about it for Mr. Ed .....
    To Clarify, Mr. Ed was a horse AND Fireman Ed is a horses a$$ .....

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i am receiving my deposit back I AM NO LONGER A JETS PSL SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

after 30 days of not receiving this electronic signature that was given to everyone else who purchased tickets,and with no faith in the New York Jets Organization to have the fans interest first,i requested a full refund. i had to write an email and after pleads by my rep, i will be reimburst today or monday.

i have more bombshell news as soon as my money hits my account.

STAY TUNED

3. F WOODY

F WOODY New Member

Hey 17A, that really sucks !!!!!
    The worst part is, The Jets don't give a crap !!!!!! They'll just dig in someone else's wallet to get the cash back .......
    Man that's terrible that you had to cancel your new seats, but I'm sure there is a valid reason and you will post it once the timing is right .....

Now repeat after me, F WOODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jetbo

jetbo Member

Could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. longsufferingjetsfan

I also am going into my 44th year of season tickets and currently sit in Secton 120 now, sat in the temporary end zone seats in Shea, and am moving to 104 End Zone in the new stadium. People think the 50 yard line is the best but then you're always 50 yards from a touchdown. When they're coming at you there are no better seats in the house. You have the quarterback and the middle linebacker view. When Sonny Werblin owned the team his wife used to go back and forth watching the game from end zone to end zone. As far sitting high up I always feel like I'm watching on TV, better whole field view yes but I'd rather watch in my living room. From the end zone seats you know you're at the game.

I also somewhat agree with your assessment of Fireman Ed. How can a real fan constantly run around the stadium instead of viewing the game? I also question how he is able to arrange his fireman's schedule to attend as many games as he does.

6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Sorry U have it backwards the 6 seats on the sunny side are in the sections with 1 in the middle. The 2 seats on the shady side are in the sections with a 3 in the middle. ALL 8 seats are front row seats & if I was a NYGs STH they would cost me 5Gs per seat for the PSL

7. jetbo

jetbo Member

Fireman Ed

He probably works the 24 hours shift, with 1 day on, and 3 days off, so it is not that difficult!!!!!

8. terps56

terps56 New Member

wow...thats big news. I think mezz seats are the best value in the stadium and you had great mezz seats. I am a PSL mezz owner and very anxious to hear what happened.

9. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

Way to bait a hook ! You gotta spill the beans soon.

10. backtoshea

backtoshea New Member

Then I have it exactly right. There is a 90% probability you are in section 319, as I predicted. The other 10% puts you in section 318.

#1410 backtoshea, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Todd 11 yd. TD to Barkum to cap a comeback and put us in first place against the Dolphins once of the best games and a great shea memory. Its also pretty sad because it was a regular season game

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Ummm, what's going on here buddy? Please let us know. Damm

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

No disrespect intended, but I sat in the lower end zone for a pre-season game and I could not tell if a run was for 3 or 15 yards, there is just now of judging anything. I would rather watch a game on a 5 inch black and white TV then sit in the lower end zones.

14. 17a_tailgater

sorry but once i am fully reimburst i will disclose. this system is totally fraudlient.

i will tell you this it has been 30 days since i paid my down payment and i never received my electronic signature.so i called complained and came to my sences. Woody is a FUCKIN CROOK. their is no ticket price guarentee and those $120 psl seats will increase with every year just like in the past i was told.

JUST FED UP.AND IM LUCKY TO GET OUT ALIVE

bombshell to follow

15. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

17a does this mean you are also not taking upperdeck seats ? You are gone totally ?

16. 17a_tailgater

yep gone i am done with them.

17. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that, though I'm glad you can get out rather than being stuck in a situation with which you're not happy. Definitely interested in the details if you care to share.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Man, I'm on the road next week until Thursday, won't be online. I have to wait that long for the "bombshell"? Even though I know I'm going to be shut out of the uppers and I'm not buying a PSL, I'm real curious now as to what it is. The suspense, bro.

19. 17a_tailgater

seniority is a scam

20. norm428

norm428 New Member

I don't blame you. No way was I gonna give Woody $16,000 for 4 seats in the Mezz, just so he could keep raising the prices anytime he feels like it. And if you decide you can't afford the game ticket price, who's to say how easy/hard it will be to sell the PSL? I'm in the UD. If it gets too pricey, I'll just leave. This PSL stuff is just too sleazy for words.