Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

^^^^^

Guy who's pissed he bought an authentic Ty Law jersey for 300 bucks.

2. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I think everyone's sentiments in this thread are as follows, we know they are not authentic, but if you get a good bootleg they look a hell of a lot better than the 70 replica, which fades in the wash. So they beat that, but who has the money to buy 300 jerseys for your favorite players on your favorite teams? I'm all about them, it seems like the bootleg technology is coming along nicely since prior models.

3. coorslightcans

bootleg all the way. as soon as my brother in law chooses his jersey im gonna place an order. thanks everyone for all the information you guys have provided and your opinions.

4. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

I have 2 Chad Pennington's and 1 Brett Favre Jets jerseys. Look what good that does me! Thank God they are Bootlegs. I am the most picky person on earth, and I like the bootlegs.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

My sanchez jersey arrvied from jersey101 the other day, and it looks really good and is a decent size (most of them tend to run much smaller than advertised and as a fat twat I need that extra material).

Will post a pic later if I get chance.

6. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

You know how much doing something like that runs? I don't know if I would do it because I'd rather it be big than small, but if it's cheap I would def. consider it.

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Not expensive, probably in the 5-10 dollar range. If you bring it to a tailor in the morning it should be ready to be picked up later in the day. If they aren't busy they will do it while you are there.

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Thanks man, I'm going to look into it.

9. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Jersey101 looks good. All of last season they only had D'Brick then added Favre and Gholston. It's good to see they've now got a Revis (green), Washington, Rhodes(titans) and Snachez. Might get one of each in a little while.

10. coorslightcans

jersey mall has the better selection. i wish for $19 i could get a custom jersey made
    00 woody sucks or psls suck. brother in law wants a scott so im gonna order any last minute suggestions.

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ My buddy tried to order the Bart Scott from mall, they said it was sold out.

12. cassie96

cassie96 Member

Shop around. The little old lady's that work out of their homes have some incredibly cheap prices...in that, they do not have to pay for a building, advertising, etc.

#292 cassie96, May 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  13. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Just got my green Sanchez from jersey101.com. Since it looks so good, I'm probably going to buy a NY Titans jersey from the same site. I was going to purchase a Scott from JerseyMall2008.com, but after seeing pictures, I'm going to stick with jersey101.

14. SouthBayJetsfan4life

SouthBayJetsfan4life Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl:

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

This will hopefully be my last post in this thread, because I just got the last of my three jerseys, LOL, but the Namath white throwback from yoyo is the fucking bomb. I gave the jersey101 Namath to a buddy of mine since it was cheap and since I was extremely happy with the Joe Willie Yoyo jersey. I'm done, Double Zero, thank you, I have three excellent jerseys.
    Basically in a nutshell: The yoyocart seems to be best for the throwbacks and jersey101 seems better for the present day jersey.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

what exactly have you guys been talking about for 15 pages? i just cant fathom it being jets jerseys. somebody fill me in with some cliffs notes.

17. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I know this is kind of hard to believe, but most of these posts have been about jerseys, mostly Jets, but some from other sports, too. About 95 percent of the posts have been positive. I'm happy with what I've gotten. It all spawns from the first post of the thread.

18. DennisByrd

DennisByrd New Member

Got 3 jerseys from jersey101 today and they all look sweet! I got a white Sanchez, a Michael Jordan USA Olympic, and a Brady jersey for a buddy (don't ask). Compared to the replica jerseys that I have that I paid $80 for each they are 100 x nicer. Also I received the jerseys in just over a week.

The only bummer was that they're sold out of the Tebow jersey I wanted. I'll have to find a more creative way to display my Tebow man crush.

19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Just be careful washing them. I washed the Brodeur jersey some of the stitching came loose.

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Cut and paste this and send it to jersey101

Can you please get any of the following: Nick Mangold, Kris Jenkins, Kerry Rhodes, Shonn Green, Bart Scott, David Harris, Dustin Keller? I have already ordered several jerseys from you but want different ones that everyone has.

(of course add more guys, Pace, etc...)
    I want some different options, all of the sites have the same guys.

#300 GQMartin, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009