Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. chops44

chops44 Active Member

$36.80 was the total cost of shipping AND the jersey.
    jersey101

2. coorslightcans

thats cool dude gonna check my fundage later on and order up a few before the mad rush starts when the season starts. thanks again

3. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Last week I tried to order the white Revis jersey from JerseyMall and when they e-mailed me back they said they didn't have my size even though on the web-site it said they had my size. So just because it says they have the size you're looking for they might not. Then again, I'm a freak, I need XXL, so maybe it's just me.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

guinnes, yoyo cart has the good namath in your size now.

http://www.yoyocart.com/goods.php?id=1198

I just got the green one in xl. XL may be too big, I'm a L in some shirts and an XL in others, so I'll let everyone know how they run.

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Double Zero: I hate you, man, LOLOL. I can't stop looking at jersey101. I want everything on that site. And it's cheap enough I keep having to stop myself from clicking on "buy." I'm already waiting on 2 jerseys. I love these throwback baseball jerseys. The old school Royals, Mets and Brewers jerseys look great. Whoever said they were getting the Strawberry throwback, let me know how it looks when you get it. That Hernandez jersey looks sweet.

6. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

HAH! Good looking out, man. They got the Namath white throwback XXL on jersey101 about a week ago and I promptly ordered it. Can't fucking wait. My Orr jersey should be here in the next couple of days. This site is like a fucking drug!! Now, if only I could find a #56 Mehl jersey......I'd be in heaven.

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I yelled at the jersey101 guy. The Namath throwback on their site is completely wrong. Let me show you why...

Look at the collar...it's like today's NFL jerseys.
    [​IMG]

Plus the tag on the bottom is the Mitchell & Ness 1968 Jets Jersey. they F-ed up the stripes on the sleeves.
    [​IMG]

this is how the jersey looked in 1968
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    bootleg from yoyocart is pretty close to the real one.

[​IMG]
    real.

Last, look at the lettering
    http://www.jersey101.com/MANAGE/eWebEditor/UploadFile/20093161989809.jpg

you can't even read the "M"

#187 GQMartin, May 17, 2009
    Last edited: May 17, 2009
  8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I knew it didn't look authentic, but I'm impatient, and that was the only one available at the time I was ordering. For 30 bucks I figured, what the hell. BTW, I just order a Dykstra throwback off yo-yo cart. I gotta get off the damn computer. LOL.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I'm addicted too. But im going to wait and see how shitty they are before I order more.

10. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I know man, I'm waiting on 2 from jersey 101, and now 1 from yo-yo, so I gotta stop. My wife is gonna go nuts when she sees the 3rd (Dykstra) jersey come in about 2 weeks. But, I keep telling myself I got three old school jerseys for less than 110 bucks, and that's obviously what I'll say to the old lady. I don't really buy any other clothes, so what's she really gonna say?? But, I'm certainly done ordering anything else, that much is certain.

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ Until yoyo cart gets Mangold and Jenkins in. I e-mailed the guy to get them.

12. steves850

steves850 Active Member

wow I'm surprised how legit they look. Think I might have to pick one up myself!

13. coorslightcans

yoyocart jerseys look dam good. the namath jersey is awesome. are they sized accordingly or do you need to order an xl if you wear a l.

14. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I got a couple legit Jets jerseys that are way to big but it was a deal I couldn't pass up. if anyone wants to work out some kinda trade im open for discussion PM me.

15. ujponds

ujponds New Member

How is the sizing from 101 Jerseys?

Do they run big, small, true?

16. MondayNightMiracles

ok, so someone please tell me, why do these jerseys have stretchy sleeves on the end, and my jerseys that ive paid 80 bucks for have sleeves that arent stretchy....
    kinda stupid question i guess, but im not sure theyre gunna look good with the strecthy sleeves.... anyone got any pics of the stretchy jerseys being worn??

17. ujponds

ujponds New Member

I have an Authentic Mo Lewis Jersey and it has "stretchy sleeves", they don't put them on the replicas.

18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Yeah MondayNight...above is correct. Funny thing is, the two jerseys I bought cost the same as the replica. The D'Brickashaw replica I have, with the iron on numbers, after 4 washes the numbers started coming off. So as much as I love it, it wasn't worth the 80

19. MondayNightMiracles

thanks for the answer.

ive got 4 replicas and they are all iron on numbers. Theyve all been washed and show now only about half the amount of green that was on there when i originally bought them. :(

anyone got any pics of someone wearing the stretchy sleeves.....do they look good?

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I don't think they cling to your bicep like you are thinking. they hang just like the replica sleeves, except the ends have elastic...so unless you are packing 22s you should be fine