Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

The main problem with wearing jerseys as a UK fan is that not many people wear them so when you do you tend to look a bit like Ali G (my wife wont let me out the house in mine).

I prefer "t-shirt" style shirts to the jesey material, like the "customisable" t-shirts on nfl.com which I really like but I am not paying $35 shipping on a $20 t-shirt.

2. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Get a new wife.
    I wear mine until the numbers start to fall off. Ali G copied my style

3. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

I see your point, but I think the "knockoff" jerseys, with the sewn on numbers and letters, look much better than "authentic replica" jerseys, which are almost twice the money but have the cheesy silkscreened numbers. I don't mind the silkscreened jerseys, don't get me wrong, I own a couple. I just don't like paying $60-$80 for one.
    Like I said before the jerseys I bought from eBay stores for $35-50 dollars look great. I really can't tell the difference from the legit ones.

4. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

These jersey's can run big. I wear and buy a medium, and the Namath I have is slightly oversized for me. But that's just me.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Aiiiiiiiiiiii

6. dino26

dino26 New Member

L-50

XL-52

7. dino26

dino26 New Member

julieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know what you mean mate i go for replicas cause there comfier than authentics or EQT's but yeah people will look at you like ...ok , I do wear mine sometimes outside who cares really but mostly indoors or wherever im watching the football.

8. dino26

dino26 New Member

I prefer the replica jerseys as the authentics and eqts tend to be heavier and a bit more itchier

9. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

my girlfriend wont let me leave the house in any of mine ether, when ever i see people wearing shirts it always seems to be fins, pats or chargers. and they always look like div's

10. donkey

donkey Well-Known Member

Well they would...they'd look much better in green and white.

11. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Any idea why nobody has gotten back to me about the jerseys I ordered? (ordered from the 1st and 2nd websites that were posted)

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I'm honestly torn b/c I'm not a big jersey wearer. If I bought the $300 Namath, I couldn't bring myself to wear the F'in thing because I'd be too afraid to get it messed up.

I'd rather have the 35 dollar bootleg that if I get crap on it, I can just buy another one. I'd be honest, though, and tell ppl its bootleg if they ask. I wouldn't be a poser.

13. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The 2nd site, APLUSJERSEYS, I was going to order from...they still have shit like "Holiday Sale" and the background is snowflakes. Seems like they abandoned the site.

14. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

or navy and gold

15. drnyjets

drnyjets New Member

#75 drnyjets, May 8, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  16. coorslightcans

i consider cheap jerseys to be like buying a bib you dont care about them spill and slobber who cares.

17. jfhjr71

jfhjr71 New Member

My 14 y/o wants a Mangold or Faneca, going to email them and see if I can get them to make it

18. drnyjets

drnyjets New Member

I have bought several jerseys from Jersey101 and they all look great. About a month ago I paid $38 Mitchell & Ness Namath jersey from there and it even has the $300 price tag on it. I brought a authentic Chrebet jersey from NFL shop washed it once and looks worse than every single jersey I purchased from China. I'm never paying more than $200 for a jersey again it's not worth it.

19. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

When I click on the second site, it just shows a penguin.

20. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Thank you 00!! Ordered something I've always wanted: a Bobby Orr black #4 jersey from jerseys 101. I e-mailed them this morning and I just got a contact e-mail from them tonight and verified that it was indeed me. I love throwback NHL jerseys (I have a Potvin (Isles), Sundin (Quebec), Tkachuk (Winnipeg) and Hull (St. Louis)) and to find an Orr for 50 bucks which includes the shipping, I'm ecstatic as hell. I also ordered the Namath white jersey from the 2nd site (can't remember the name of that site) and am waiting on the response. If you told me I could get an Orr and a Namath jersey for about 70-75 bucks total, I would have told you you were fucking nuts. Thanks, man.