Oh God No!!....It's HIM!...long-tenured members will know, sorry to remind you

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Thank you Jtuds for putting that picture of those two shmucks on this thread. I was so ticked off to see him and his buddy on his left shaking their heads no when Sanchez was announced.

Absolutly disgraceful. THESE SHMUCKS SHOULD TURN IN THEIR JETS JERSEYS RIGHT NOW! WE DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE!

2. JetTerp

JetTerp Member

Dude here is the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7459803

7 figure ten book deal?!?!? HOLY CRAP! :eek:hmy: I said this before and I will say it again, if you felt that way after the pick (As did I before knowing what we gave up) hold your reaction and do not be so demonstrative as to shake your head and mouth "terrible" or whatever he said at the tv camera.

3. lamont_jordan_rules

... i was so excited when we made the move ... truly had goosebumps when i saw sanchez's reaction and him putting on the jets cap ... i was nervous as we waited in anticipation over what/who we had lost for him ... was it this years 2 + next years 1? ... was revis part of the deal? ... what was the torment that was about to befall my soul for the hope that had suddenly entered my heart??? ... once the 40 pounds of silver was determined to be simply coleman,elam,rat,and our 2nd to make the swap of 1's happen ... i literally was shedding tears of joy ...

... the only detraction throughout the whole event were these 2 butt pirates ... unbelievable that they tried to present a feeling to the nation that we as J-E-T-S fans were not ecstatic over this amazing move which has given us hope ... i truly love how sanchez has carried himself through this whole experience ... it takes a truly special person to be able to handling being "THE MAN" in "THE CITY" ... the early returns are showing that we may have just found that guy to be the face of our franchise for the next 15 years ...

l_j_r

4. chrisrex

chrisrex Active Member

I have to admit, I was in a similar boat as he was describing. Any happy thoughts I may have had when we picked Sanchez were overshadowed by 'Oh my god, we must have given up all our picks this year and a 1st next year!'. In that regard, I do believe his explanation.

5. KSJets

KSJets New Member

The only issue with that, and I didn't see this posted anywhere, was that their reaction was displayed on camera AFTER the pick of Sanchez was announced. If they were so upset about what we gave up, as soon as it was shown that we had traded up, they should have been upset THEN.

Instead, they waited until the pick was announced, and then started shaking their heads. The retard on the right, the wine homo, even kept looking back and forth between the camera and the monitor. They knew exactly what they were doing and I don't believe their explanation one bit.

They're camera whores. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure they'll get a warm reception from the other Jets' fans when they show up at next years draft trying to get noticed on camera again.

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

We should make an effort to attend the draft next year just to harass the hell out of these douchebags, and make their time there a living hell.

7. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Jet fan on Jet fan violence at the draft, ESPN would be all over that. :up:

8. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

Oh I am so down.

9. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

That's definitely sowell train. No doubt about it -- I was just having a conversation this morning with my employee about what a douche he is... he was asking me about why the same little kid is always at the draft and gets on TV, and how he looks like he's still in diapers. Break out the pacifiers.

10. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

This is EXTREMELY annoying to view. It gets worse every time I see it. Even if it had nothing to do with the Jets draft or football in general, it just makes you wanna put your fist through a wall. I'm not sure why yet. Maybe I'm easily annoyed. I think I should look at this right before I go to lift weights for motivation.

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

For me, it exists in the exact moment they stare directly at the camera with the overly-exaggerated head-shaking. The guy on the right looks like he's rim-jobbing a buffalo.

12. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I have a hunch that they won't be there.....

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The guy on the right has a deformed mouth because he sucked on an oversized binky until the age of seventeen, part of his practice for when he comes out. His loser brother in the left isn't feigning a headache, he actually has one from the deviated septum in his nostrils. Notice the hand constantly moving to the nose?

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

biggest display of poserism ever. Wine? Get the fuck out of here.

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

if you look at the guy next to the Russian loser, he's jumping up and down ecstatically. Kind of like what I was doing when the trade was announced.

16. wesleywalker85

wesleywalker85 New Member

Those two DOUCHEBAGS give douchbags a bad name. Lets call them DINGLEBERRIES.

17. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Yeah, I read a little closer, though.

It's a radical new type of low advance/high royalty contract. Meaning "Here, Vaynerfuck. Here's a couple thousand dollars. Go write some books. If a shitload of those books sell, we'll give you a MILLION DOLLARS! Don't worry, the publishing industry is about to take off!"

It would be like if Matt Stafford signed a contract that paid him 100 million for his first year of play. 3 million dollars base salary, 97 million for the Super Bowl MVP award.

Heh. Whine connoisseurs. Heh.

18. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My goal is to buy the New York Jets."

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

19. KSJets

KSJets New Member

If that fucktard ever buys the Jets, I'm switching teams.

20. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

he's never going to buy the jets... the league has to approve a new owner when a team is being sold. Woody is not giving the team away, and that clip alone would cause the voting to turn against him.

he's a stupid fan with a need for attention.

if anything most of us should join up next year, and when his crew goes up to the cameras after the Jets select a player, the TGG group washes his people out by stepping in front of them... nothing violent, we don't need to be the ones who ruin the draft for everyone else... but wash them out of the picture, and then call him out on what he did last year and embarrass him in front of radio city music hall... he a wine loving russian - he's not going to do anything to anyone.