Oh God No!!....It's HIM!...long-tenured members will know, sorry to remind you

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Pavlus53

Pavlus53 Member

Excellent point.

Not only have these two lost all respect from fellow fans, but they will not be very popular with Sanchez. Maybe they will see him at practice and try to get an autograph, but Sanchez won't forget the two guys who displayed their displeasure with the pick on national tv. Good luck with that, guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if Woody Johnson put out a press release that these two were no longer allowed to be Jets fans. They would be banned from training camp, the stadium, autograph sessions, The NFL Ticket, and buying merchandise from stores.

Obviously, Woody is not going to do that, but fellow Jet fans are going to make these two very uncomfortable. They may have to go into hiding like Steve Bartman.

2. JetTerp

JetTerp Member

Scum Sucking Pigs!

3. ........

........ Trolls

Just sent an email, including the Vaynerchuk name. Hopefully she passes it on. I'd love to see them get a mention in an interview, but I doubt that will happen.

Actually, I'd hate for them to get mentioned by name...I'd rather he just reference "The Douchebag Brothers".

4. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

Yeah it would be great if he said "those 2 losers."

The duo would probably cry for days.

5. ........

........ Trolls

Yeah, I doubt he'd say anything like that if she does pass it on, but it would be awesome.

6. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

with connections like that you could always try and get sanchez to throw ashley spivey's name out there, that way she'd really be known mainstream. i'm sure they'd be accepting of all she has to offer.

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yes, I share your dismay. I saw Sanchez' gleeful face as he was picked and then I saw his facial expression change after recognizing that some "Jets fans" at the draft were unhappy... the "Jets fans" being these two fuck sticks.

Really unfortunate that we have to tolerate such illiterates.

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Just making sure that the humiliation continues on for another day. Heh.

9. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Don't worry, that guy doesn't need a message board to be humiliated, his life is humiliating enough.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Just to be clear, what pisses me off about this is that these two clowns acted as if the Jets had made a huge blunder in picking Sanchez. Sanchez was the #1 or #2 QB on nearly EVERYONE'S draft board; it's not as if the Jets traded up to #5 and then picked an H-Back or the 3rd or 4th best WR on everyone's board, and yet that's how they acted. Sorry clowns, this wasn't Roger Vick Redux. That was a horrible pick that day, and everyone except the Jets' front office knew it. Thus the fake headshaking and saying "horrible" with the false look of disappointment after the Jets picked Sanchez was just pure theatrical douchebaggery.

The same thing happened when the Jets picked Blair Thomas. In retrospect, it was a terrible pick, but even Jimmy Johnson admitted in the years that followed that he would have taken Thomas if he could have. It may turn out that Sanchez is as big of a bust as Thomas, but no reasonable person can say it was a horrible pick this past Saturday - except these two losers who LOVE to see themselves on video screens (jetstv.com, anyone?) or pimping wine on late night. Is it any surprise that they acted as if this was Kyle Brady all over again, at a moment when nearly everyone else there at the Draft was cheering?

#150 TheBlairThomasFumble, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  11. EnigmatiC

EnigmatiC Member

I just have to say that although I'm new here I've been posting at other sports boards for years now and this has to be one of the funniest threads I've ever seen. LMAO!!!

12. JetTerp

JetTerp Member

Let's keep it going one more day!

13. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Oh my god, this is hilarious. This douchebag quotes "inside sources," goes on for about five minutes about why his jersey is obsolete. As a faithful Jets fan, I must punch this dork in the face if I ever run into him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbHNvBOnYbI[/YOUTUBE]

Curtis Martin made my fake jersey obsolete! Damn you Curtis!

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's funny, they are so obviously mugging for the camera... beg for attention a little more obviously, tards. They are both still just faces in the crowd.

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Douchebag #1 looks like some actor from cheesey 80's movies, can't place the name though...

16. JCotchrocket

When an actor glances at the camera, it's called "buzzing the camera." Big no-no. Tell-tale sign of a shitty actor.

2012 Option 1: "Well, that's the end of him. Dude, I totally knew Sanchez was going to bust! You can look it up on youtube, I WAS AT THAT DRAFT! Everyone was going nuts, but me and my brother, we knew, man! I'm telling you dudes, I have inside sources at USC that told me before the draft Carroll did not want this guy to come out. Check it out dude, it's on youtube!"

2012 Option 2: "Woooo! Super Bowl baby! Hell yeah! Ah, this feels good man, I've been a loyal Jets fan my entire life, I stuck with em through thick and thin, and it's finally paying off! I'm serious, I used to run Jets TV! It's on youtube, check it out! Woooo!"

17. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Geezus, that story is one big ball of convoluted bullshit.

18. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Good, I hope you don't post here no more. You and your lame ass brother made us look bad on national tv. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go put your patriots jersey back on. You fucking loser!

I pray that I
    bump into you or your brother in the streets one day.

#158 rico college, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  19. JCotchrocket

This is a great one. If you were ever curious about John Abraham's value, now you know. He's more valuable than a great many dudes... obviously.

I wasn't really able to enjoy this one though because there was no Jets blanket hanging up. It takes away from the professionalism of the series.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MecI2gmcZXc[/YOUTUBE]

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Judging by the way they were both oggling the camera, I'm sure they love the attention they're getting here now.

Fuckn' twerps.