Boycott Titans Gear

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Apr 29, 2009.

?

Do the Jets wear the Titans Jerseys too often?

Poll closed May 9, 2009.
  1. No

48 vote(s)
    39.3%
  2. Yes

74 vote(s)
    60.7%
  1. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I honestly think if we lost every game wearing them, people would want them OUT. Given we have been 3-1 wearing them, most can overlook the fact that we look like a high school team out there.

2. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

...WTF? -.-'

-filler-

3. Paraphoe

Paraphoe New Member

I think they were them a little too often, yes, BUT I also wish they were still the Titans. So much cooler to have the New York Giants and New York Titans than the Jets.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Do the Jets wear the Titans Jerseys too often?

Yes, they do. And they look like who did it and ran.

Come on already. These are the ugliest colors imaginable. The Jets should be Hess colors... Green and White.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I think all NY Titans apparell and accessories should be banned, burned and terminated in all forms. They are hideous!!!

6. yanks9596

yanks9596 Well-Known Member

I like the Titans gear.

Also, the Bills have the worst uni (especially away) in the NFL and should revert to their throwbacks (which are pretty kickass) full time!

7. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

i think you should wear them once a year. If anything id like to see the 80's jets logo (or late 70's), certainly was cheesy but I was born in 1990 so I grew up watching the jets play in that uniform so Id enjoy that.

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

agreed. I dont think their current uniforms are too too bad, but the old one definitely is cooler.

9. yanks9596

yanks9596 Well-Known Member

the current bills uniform has like 9 different shades of blue. its so stupid.

they should definitely go back to a royal blue w/ red trim and white helmet. maybe spruce up the lame little buffalo on the helmet though.

10. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I think they should just change the team colors to blue and gold permanently. Then we wouldn't have to hear this argument every year.

11. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more. No more.

12. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

They are wearing them for the AFL anniversary this year.

13. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

First, I hate throwbacks. It is a stupid concept designed purely to increase jersey sales. Second, the Jets current uniforms are among the nicest in the NFL. Third, the Titans uniforms are hideous. Besides the awful color scheme, you can't read the uniform numbers. Fourth, the Jets are green and white. Doesn't anybody else think it is ridiculous for the Jets to be wearing Navy Blue and Puke Gold while the entire stadium is wearing Green and White?????? To make matters worse, the Jets have been in existence for 50 years and wore those awful unis for 2 of the 50 years. Why are those uniforms relevant? As for the 80s uniforms, they were ugly also and the change was made back to the current style for that reason in 1998. Hess decided to change the uniforms in 1977 because he believed it would give the Jets an advantage to wear Green helmets when the rest of the division at the time wore white helmets. The color green was ugly, the symbol was not the Jets symbol and Parcells correctly decided to go back to the uniform style of the 60's and 70's. The Titans unis should be banned forever.

14. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Yeah, the ones they wore from you avatar were much better than the ones they have now.

15. rillo

rillo New Member

Yes, I think the Jets wear them too much, I would like them to bring back these

[​IMG]

I know those were really rough years, but I still like them.

16. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

80's uni's PLEASE!!!!

17. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

good call.

18. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Those were their best uni's and would like to see them back.

19. Boba Jett

Boba Jett Member

I am so sick of the stupid throw back shit. Once every other year or something is plenty, they haven't been the titans for decades, get over it already.

20. Press

Press Banned

get rid of them!