Oh God No!!....It's HIM!...long-tenured members will know, sorry to remind you

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jtuds, Apr 25, 2009.

1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

He's going to school at BU - why doesn't he just root for the Pats*?

2. Pavlus53

Pavlus53 Member

You missed the point of the post. That is not what I said.

3. TheGatoradeBoy

TheGatoradeBoy Active Member

Were these guys acting like idiots? Yea...

The dude just signed a $1 Million dollar book deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Vaynerchuk

Gary is a pioneer of new media and social networking. He spoke at web 2.0 expo, he's pretty hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhqZ0RU95d4

Brother kinda seems like a tool though.

But yes, they were the only 2 dudes there who didn't like the pick... and unfortunately their faces were the ones the cameras were on.

#83 TheGatoradeBoy, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

oh he's from Russia... that explains it.

5. The Sowell Train

The Sowell Train New Member

Yeesh tough crowd :)

First off, yes that's me on the left, and the guy on the right is my brother.

There's nothing I can say that will change opinions or anything like that, so continue on with this thread as you will. For clarification, my main displeasure with the pick was trading up for Sanchez, not Sanchez himself. When we announced we moved from 17 to 5, I assumed we gave up our 1st, 2nd, and a 1st next year (that's what the value chart says). I was much happier when I found out what we actually traded, but there were no cameras around for that.

Either way, I am rooting for the kid to succeed.

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Doesn't change a thing. You and your brother still acting like the biggest douchebags on the planet, and made us ALL look bad on national TV.

7. The Sowell Train

The Sowell Train New Member

You really care what other fans think of Jets fans? I could care less what Jets fans, or other fans think of me. All I really care about is whether the Jets win or lose on Sundays. When I am watching the game from home or at the stadium, the only thing that affects me is what happens on the field, not what a Cowboys fan in Texas thinks.

Either way, I won't litter this board with more posts, I'm sure everyone is much happier when I am not around :)

Best (and go Jets),
    AJ

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

haha - we're going to need some proof that was you. take a picture of yourself with todays paper with the date clearly showing and post it. Better yet, find a paper with sanchez drafted to the jets headline and give a thumbs up.

funny shit.

9. Christian

Christian Active Member

You dont care what other Jets fans think about you yet you're here defending yourself in a thread about how everyone thinks you're a giant bag of douche.

10. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Different guy man....totally different guy....look at the pic from the draft and look at a pic of Gary Vaynerchuk, do they look identical to you? Come on....

He's a tool man, I wish I could find some of those gay ass blogs he used to post

11. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Why go on TV and shake your head like your gf just dumped you because we picked a particular player? Could you prove, on Saturday afternoon, that the guy you wanted us to draft will perform any better than Sanchez?

If he helps us win a SB you're gonna love the guy and the pick, so accept the pick and wait and see just like everyone else instead of mugging for the camera which is clearly the reason you were there anyway....

12. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

----------------

13. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

If Sanchez leads us to a Super Bowl this kid will live in infamy. For that, I can't wait!

I think I found his other YouTube hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFyTMp2GlPs

Seriously dude, hang yourself. Ha.

#93 Matty Jets, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  14. KY_Jetsfan

KY_Jetsfan New Member

Dude, you and your homo brother made sure you were front and center in front of the camera for your 5 minutes of fame, acting like 2 little whiny bitches I must say...

When the JETS finally get their QB of the future, are you cheering your beloved team like 99.99% of the crowd???? No, of course not, you are wayyyy too cool for that.

When Sanchez leads us to our first Super Bowl since III, I will make sure I track you down at your job at Sunglass Hut and remind you that you looked like a complete and utter douche back on draft day in '09.

15. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

Shove that value chart, along with a bottle of your sisters finest Pino Grigio, stright up your ass.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What the hell are you talking about???

you literally went bonkers when they announced they drafted Sanchez, nothing was mentioned about the trade at that point...You and your brother looked like you hated the draft pick before it actually happened.

17. ReservoirDog76

ReservoirDog76 New Member

They would've had the same reaction to anyone we picked.

Unless it was Richard Simmons.

18. greasyt

greasyt Member

Let me handle these guys brother. Listen, we are the two best Jet fans out there. You should see our elaborate plan to eliminate Fireman Ed and take over as the fan face of this franchise. Oh BTW, just got off the phone with mom and she said we're having pork chops for dinner. I can't wait.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Two immature little cheerleading jerkoffs who obviously don't know squat acting like they're the face of all Jets fans. It's no wonder Jets fans get no respect.

I was watching it with my son and we both had the same reaction... a couple of assholes. Too bad it was seen across the country.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahahahahaaa.... LMFAO.