What the hell is wrong with some Jet fans?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TampaBayJetsFan85, Apr 1, 2009.

1. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Yeah. Notice how he hasn't responded to Bradway?

Now, instead of reading that and saying, "Well he's got a point on a few things", he'll go on to another thread and spew (again) how Rhodes is like Polumalu or Ed Reed, and David Harris is the best IMLB in the leag...(by the way, what the hell is a IMLB?) My guess is Injured Middle Linebacker?

It's just pathetic.

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

and based on post #180...we can add "pouting" to your list. :wink:

3. ........

........ Trolls

Off to work!

[​IMG]

4. TampaBayJetsFan85

Wish I could post on the computer 24/7 like you, but it's called...Having a life. Do you have one?

And whats up with posing fucked up pictures of kids with problems? You get a kick off that or something? Or is it that you know my little cousin has D-S and your willing to do anything to get under my skin? Well...posting pictures like that is working and im just glad im not the person that you are.

I just showed my lady that picture and all she could do was say "Sad" and walk away.

I'm leaving in 5 mins so dont expect a post until around 9 tonight.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Did she blow flames out her nostrils?

6. ........

........ Trolls

I believe you mean, all your lady could say was "BLEEEEAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHH".

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Isn't this around time that the breakfast menu ends and the lunch menu begins at McDonald's?

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... i didn't see that coming.

this wins as well :beer:

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bahahahaha!!

I figured this kid was a Wal-Mart greeter....but your theory sounds plausible too.

10. ........

........ Trolls

It's going to blow his mind when I have to leave early next week to go on a quick trip with the wife and daughter. I won't be able to do my 24/7 posting that he loves so much.

11. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

TBJF85 is the king of the double standard. If he doesn't have your cock in his mouth, you're not getting the preferential treatment.

12. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

I think you and I are on the exact same page here....great post.

13. MudBowl Survivor

MudBowl Survivor New Member

Yeah everyone is a genius. Cutler sucks after 2 years, he hasnt won at the NFL level, etc. Imagine the Broncos gave up on Elway after his first few years, because if anyone remembers, he was pretty bad early on too before he was successful. This is the type of talent you take a chance on, even if it costs picks or players currently here IMO. Jeez the Stupid dog ass Jets went after Brett Favre and he was 100 years old, way over the hill, and hadnt won in over a decade, yet the whole city went ga-ga over him coming here to suck(except me; I predicted 9-7 and no playoffs and Favre singlehandedly killing the season). If anyone really thought Favre was going to have any success here was fooling themselves. Cutler, on the other hand, is more worth the risk because he is 25 years old.

14. ........

........ Trolls

Well, yes and no. Elway was 12 - 2 in his 2nd season, but his numbers weren't as good as Cutler's. He had a defense that only surrendered 20+ points 3 times, with a season high of 27. It's also worth mentioning that, the following season, Elway threw for 600+ attempts for the only time in his career. His TD to INT ratio? 22 to 23. Again, however, 11 - 5. The point is, great QBs still need good defensive performance. That's the beauty of bringing Cutler in. He hasn't reached his potential in the win column because he hasn't played on a team that could consistently hold opposing teams under 3 TDs. We can do that.

Again, Cutler on this team is VASTLY different than Cutler on the Broncos.

#194 ........, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  15. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

I read the article too and i guess its just pure speculation right now... but i wouldnt give up that for cutler... i think maybe at best do a three way with cleveland makes sense and maybe just a first round pick besides that fuck cutler...

16. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

Does anyone find it weird that TBJF always refers to his girlfriend as "the lady"? i think its code for "the tranny". and as far as professions go, kid probably sports rollerskates at a sonic like a ho

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Where do you get your information? Harris was a MLB in a 4-3 at Michigan in college. You say Rhodes is elite and Mangini just used him wrong... well who's used him right then? He hasn't shown anything except his rookie season that he is an 'elite' player. You throw that word around too lightly... Harris and Rhodes are expected to be dominant because they've shown flahes of brilliance. Yet you criticize Cutler because you say he's only shown flashes of brilliance. You are fucking lost.

18. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Give the guy a break, he already said he has Down Syndrome in his family.

19. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Alright, let's not throw stones here. You're the one who was bashing Rhodes yesterday for not having done anything at the NFL and in the same breath put Cutler on a pedestal for being an "all-pro".

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

He's made a pro-bowl. He had 4500 yds last season with no run game or defense. He can make all the throws and he's 25. I'll throw a boulder if I have to. He also showed progress from year 1 to 2, and 2 to 3.

K Rhodes had a decent rookie season and followed it up with two average seasons.