What the hell is wrong with some Jet fans?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TampaBayJetsFan85, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ........

........ Trolls

Uh...seriously?

1999 Indianapolis Colts (first playoff season) - 333 Points Against

2000 Indianapolis Colts - 326 Points Against

2007 Denver Broncos - 409 Points Against

2008 Denver Broncos - 448 Points Against

You put Cutler on either of those Colts teams and they're in the playoffs still. Those would be each QB's 2nd and 3rd season, too.

2. TampaBayJetsFan85

Awww...Someone is upset because the Jets are not about to get Cutler...Awww, poor baby.

Jets wont be trading away SHIT for Cutler...Not draft picks, not players, not NOTHING. Get over it and support Kellen Clemens or Ratliff because Cutler will be a Buc or Redskin.

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Wow...you haven't exemplified an IOTA of viable knowledge since i've known you on this board.....not a single IOTA....and yet, you have the audacity to call out one of the more knowledgeable posters on this board.....pathetic.

NDmick "shits" more intelligence on this board than you can ever hope for, pal. He brings "well thought out" ideas to the table on a routine basis.....while you continue to post moronic rubbish.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

quoted for exact science. Fuck Truth.

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

This thread is pointless, especially when it comes to dealing with TampaBayJetsFan.

He's rambling the exact same arguments against Cutler (What has he won? When did he take the team to the Playoffs? etc.) that he had in the original Cutler thread, the "Cutler is officially on the trading block" thread and a couple of others regarding our QB situation.

There have been a number of posters (most specifically WSW) who have taken each and every argument TBJF has had and shown him exactly how successful Cutler has been, how his stats are compared to other elite QB's and why the Broncos haven't made it to the Playoffs.

TBJF just turns a blind eye to these responses so all of this is worthless. This is just YET another attempt to get attention and spew the same shit over and over again. This same arguments are taking place in the "Trading Block" thread.

The reason for my post is to warn anyone who disagrees with the OP and hasn't dealt with him in the past, to save his time and not argue something that's been beaten to death in 3-4 other threads.

If he honestly wishes to get a response, he can seek them out in the other threads since they've been there for quite some time now.

To all fighting the good fight. Good luck. You'll need it.

6. ........

........ Trolls

What makes you think he won't support Kellen or Ratliff? I'm a huge supporter of KC, but I recognize that the opportunity to guarantee yourself a franchise QB comes along...oh...never? Everyone on here will be behind whomever our QB is on opening day.

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the fact that you don't think I don't support Ratliff only makes the "stupid" tattoo on your forehead bigger and darker.

I can support that with facts too.

I used to have a sig full of links to me rooting for Ratliff when Pennington was still here. Those are called facts. Find some and use them.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Post of the day.

I'm slowly realizing that arguing with TBJF is like arguing with a pile of dog turds. You won't get any responses to your views....but the stench in the room sure fills up quickly.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

And he'll crown them the next Unitas.

10. ........

........ Trolls

I know it's pointless fighting with a retard, but sometimes it just can't be helped. It's like an addiction beating his head in when he doesn't even realize what's going on. Just keeps coming back for more.

11. TampaBayJetsFan85

I made this thread because I was upset to see Jet fans willing to trade away players like Rhodes, Revis and Harris (Plus draft picks) for a QB who has yet to win anything.

12. ........

........ Trolls

Yeah, he won't argue with anything that disproves his point. I'm still waiting to hear how the 1999-2000 Colts defenses were comparable to the 2007-2008 Broncos.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

its just practice, sharpening the talons for a true, deep, intelligent discussion about a certain topic with a poster who knows how to present facts and a lucid argument.

see post #156 for a good example at how to destroy an argument.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

gee...i thought this thread surfaced as a result of your lobotomy.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

yeah..that was a doozy....

16. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

what a crock. colts are not the bronco's. different division, which makes a world of difference.

you might want to educate yourself and youtube cutler's play, and not just his good play, but his overall. i've been doing so and they guy is better than anything the jets have ever had, including namath!!

i watched cutler lead his tem back from loses in the fourth quarter in the last couple of minute's, only to end up watching the defense give the game back many times with less than two minutes to go. and that includes some games he played in his very first season.

ndmick: its not about disagreeing, its about how intelligent the argument is being presented and do the facts support the argument.. 95% of your posts have neither. have to agree with his belief, your stupid! amen to that

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Right. But you could see why people feel that way because of what Cutler brings to the table.

Now, I'm not gonna get sucked into your little game of "attention whoreness" here, but had you bothered to see where those Pro-Cutler responses, they make a very, VERY, compelling argument as to what Cutler CAN bring to the table.

Myself as well as others have taken on explaning the "crybaby", "throws teammates under the bus", and "primadonna" arguments.

It's ALL there. WSW even QUOTED you in his responses to what Cutler brings to the table and you've walked away from the thread with your tail between your legs and then to make matters worst, have gone into other threads rambling the exact same arguments someone just tried to argue with you against. It's just sad man.

If you really wanna discuss. State your opinion (which you always do), sit, wait and read and learn the other side. If you would've done that, you wouldn't have created this thread because you'd know by now that Cutler is more than bringing the Broncos to a Playoff game. Just stop trying to bring so much attention to yourself. It's really, really sad.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

You can't have conversations that require football intelligence with this guy...because his man crushes get in the way of sound judgement.

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

hoping and wishing and dreaming and praying and just maybe.....

20. TampaBayJetsFan85

Well off to work guys...GL dreaming about Cutler in Green and White because it will never happen.