getting very depressed

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by section134, Mar 8, 2009.

1. section134

section134 Active Member

with brady back in new england they are big favorites to win division as usual

with parcells and chad in miami they will come in second while challenging the pats

now that buff has T.O. they have very good set of receivers with lee evans as#2

my poor jets thanks to tanny and co have no one to throw the ball and no one to catch the ball

in fa jets only signed one lb and 2 dbs----we needed much more than that

giants signed 2dl and one lb -----jets needed to get those guys-----its going to be almost like 2008 defense ----terrible pass defense ----27th in the nfl

we are going to be a last place team again just like in 2005 and 2007

my poor jets

2. InKellenITrust

InKellenITrust New Member

are you kidding me...why do you look to all the negatives? sounds to me like you should become a fan of the pats dolphins, or bills

3. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

god forbid there's a free agent that the jets DONT pick up!

OH THE HORROR!!!!!

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I am depressed. I just read the 2009 AFC East Projection from www.section134.com.

It does not look good.

AFC EAST:
    1. Patriots-14-2
    2. Dolphins-11-5
    3. Bills-10-6
    4. Jets 3-13

Sad. Depressing.

5. IATA

IATA Trolls

We got the best LB in FA and thats a bad class? What?

6. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

relax guy....we got a very good LB and 2 very capable db's...we are hands down better than miami...they only beat us at home cuz brett favre handed them the game...TO WILL bring down the bills in some way...either he wants the ball and marshawn will get pissed or vice versa...trent edwards is not a good qb...we have the draft to build upon our receiving core and i think we will make moves in the draft to do so...we have a new coaching staff who seem to understand our personnel...i think if our defense can be top 5 or even top 10 and we get average qb play with the good run game weve had..we have a strong chance of making playoffs or better yet winning the division...dont get so depressed yet

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

What's with the Dolphins love? They were a 6-10, 7-9 type team in 2008 that went 11-5 because they had an incredibly easy schedule.
    The Dolphins will not be in second place in 2009. Last place is their most likely destination.
    They will play a better Jets team in 2009 and possibly a better Patriots team. They also have to play the Steelers, Titans, Chargers, Panthers, Saints, Buccaneers, and Falcons.
    Can you say 6-10?
    Furthermore, when was the last time Chad Pennington put together consecutive good seasons? 1998 and 1999 while playing at Marshall.

8. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Wow. Looking at that schedule, litterally 8-8 might be a best case scenario.

9. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Rex disapproves of the OP.

[​IMG]

10. cspkrazy

cspkrazy New Member

we can beat miami ad buffalo.. new england scares me alittle though

11. section134

section134 Active Member

last year jets lost big time to sd , denver, sf while miami beat those teams

i told you i am very depressed and angry at the jet fo for getting us to this point with very raw wrs and very raw qb

clemens is going to compete against brady and chad?????????????????????????

lee evens and TO will have a field day with our poor pass rush

i just hope we acquire some vet qb---and wr---and dl

i could give a #1 this year and next for cutler-----top qb will give us a shot at a winning season

jets have had only 11 winning seasons in their 49 years

12. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I can see all 4 teams contending next year but honestly the only thing that would REALLY shock me is if the Bills won the division. I could see us or the cheatriots/dolfags winning. IMO it depends on how Brett plays. (assuming he starts)

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

So we signed 3 new starting players on defense, but we would still be a terrible D? Signing three starters is huge IMO. Remember our cap hell situation? and we still managed to get 3 in already. We will sign atleast one more good player before the season kicks off.

As for offense, maybe we trust the players we have more than people assume. KC now has more benchwarming experience than when he had a chance last time around. So does Ratty. Clowney was pretty good with his one catch chance and made the best of it. Maybe he can be our no.3. Stuckey played pretty good last yr in the slot and can be an OK no.2, maybe not a superstar. Remember when Cotch was supposed to be a no.3 or no.4 behind Justin Mcfuckmyhands but ended up the starter?

14. cspkrazy

cspkrazy New Member

we have some new players and Rex who knows how to use a defense.. i dont believe our pass rush is gonna be horrible this year

15. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

It's way to early to be predicting next season. I mean seriously, who predicted before last season began that the Cardinals would be seconds away from winning the Super Bowl. For all we know, Brady can come back and look like shit, Chad can be on the bench by week 3, and T.O. will shoot himself in the leg. Jesus, let's at least get to training camp before we start forecasting what teams will do what. The only sure thing is that Gholston sucks! LOL!

16. Spike_D

Spike_D Active Member

We have had 8 winning seasons since 1997 ......

17. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

You have started some of the worst threads this offseason, My God. First off we got a new HC, a leader on defense, upgraded our run defense, and improved the secondary. I don't get the logic on how adding Sheppard and Leaonhard to Revis and Rhodes is going to make our pass defense worse.

We shouldn't have signed the 2 DL that the Giants did, because they run the 4-3 and we have Jenkins. We need 3-4 DEs. There is a difference if you understand the differences in the defensive schemes.

T.O.? Buffalo is already dysfunctional, now they added T.O. I see how much he helped Dallas get to the playoffs, oh wait...

No one knows how Brady is going to be. Chad's play went into the shitter at the end of the season, as usual. And we have NO IDEA what we have at QB. We have 3 rookies (for all practicle purposes) on the roster. For all we know one of them is the next Unitas.

AND WE STIlLL HAVE THE DRAFT! Tanny has done a great job so far this offseason. Stop with the moronic bitching.

#17 dabrowsk1, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  18. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Dude if stuff like this gets you depressed, then I got a shotgun you can deep throat...

19. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

20. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

If you're depressed you should probably kill yourself. It's the only way out.