T.O to the bills!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jets FTW!!, Mar 7, 2009.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION! :up:
    [​IMG]

#81 The Dark Knight, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. revis024

revis024 New Member

seeing revis shut him down twice this upcoming season is going to be really nice.

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Wow talk about breaking news

4. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

And we're just ASSUMING Lito can shutdown Evans?

5. The Dark Knight

Those games will all depend on getting pressure on Edwards and forcing him into bad passes. Lito can't cover Evans and Revis can't shut T.O. down for an entire game.

6. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Thank you so much I didn't know about this

7. Phear

Phear New Member

Glad you were able to confirm that the other 2 threads talking about this had correct info.

8. The Dark Knight

He even provided a solid link. :):up:

9. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

This should help push down some wide receivers in the draft. Possible crack at Maclin?

10. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Epic Failure

11. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

JESUS!!!!

How many times does the same thread need to be created?? Add that to the fact that this should be in the NFL Forum... it's a wonder you can find anything on here... people are just so damn lazy. Look and see if a thread on the subject you'd like to talk about has already been created, before you post the same drivvle thats been posted ad-nausium already.

take the 5 or ten minutes to look around before you post... it will make the board a better place

#91 Mehl-56, Mar 7, 2009
  12. Mehl-56

I wouldn't go that far... lets just call that push

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

+1

isn't this a bannable offense? I mean....T.O. signing with the Bills is NOT Jets related in the least. What is it doing in this forum??!

I'm not saying this isn't news....but for fucks' sakes.....the NFL forum is a "click" away!

14. Mehl-56

I love your avatar! Nice knockers!!!!

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He'll have a few good games I guess.

16. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

they are really desperate to make the playoffs, since the last time was when hillary lived in the white house, instead of just visiting it.......:rofl:

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the end of a career.

18. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

A team with a mediocre, unproven qb, no real leadership, and no real credibility. An aging star with diminishing skills but an ego that never wanes.

And in a division where the team is (at most) the third best, and in awful weather.

This should be fun to watch.

19. rhodesfan16

rhodesfan16 New Member

You know what would have been really funny if Coles and Owens signed with the Bills that would be fun to watch

20. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Dude, come on. I know that T.O. will help the Bills have a better team on paper, but there is so much about him that doesn't have me worried.

His age: He's 35 going on 36, he's past his prime and the amount of drops and decline in his first downs (amongst other stats) show that he isn't what he used to be.

His mouth: The most obvious of them all. This not "media hype", this is fact. He always complains about his Quarterback even though all of his quarterbacks are above average. He only wants many passes thrown his way because he can further his own cause, not because he is interested in the team's best interests. Now Edwards and the Dick will have to worry about throwing the ball to T.O. instead about giving it to Marshawn (who wrecked our defense last year).

He divides teams: So what if "half the Philly locker room" or "half the Dallas locker room" supported this guy, what then does the other half of the locker rooms feel about him? He will find people who will agree with his ridiculous statements and attempt to take over the team by thinking he can run the show better than the coaches. WHATEVER STATS TERRELL OWENS HAS EVER PUT UP IS NEGATED BY THE FACT THAT HE UNDERMINES THE TEAM FROM WITHIN. He creates an anarchy of sorts on the teams he plays for. This then causes the team to no longer play as a unified group under the command of a coach, but a group of players questioning the decisions of coaching staff under a leader that wants to create chaos. Come to think of it, Terrell Owens would have played a great role as The Joker in Dark Knight.

Who wins championships because they acquired a new WR anyway? It is such common knowledge that I don't need to backup my point here. Historically wide recievers hardly matter; good wideouts alone rarely ever give teams wins. The Bills aren't that "1 player away from the ship" team and this move wont do much IMO. The Bills have a so-so QB in Edwards, but he will be the worst QB Terrell's ever played for and with a bad pass blocking offensive line forget it. Unless the Bills improve that line, there is no way Edwards will have many opportunities to give T.O. the ball.

Stop excusing all of what T.O. does as normal. I know wide recievers want the ball, but they don't distract the entire team crying about it. Your assessment of the Eagles is also laughable. Reid has problems, like what? He has had a brilliant record as a coach. If you want to actually believe T.O.'s teams have mistreated him then fine. The fact that he has bitched on every one of his teams just goes show the Bills will also "mistreat" him. T.O. is a cancer and will probably help the Bills to a few early wins and then complain and bring the team down with him later in the season.

#100 Quinnenthebeast, Mar 7, 2009