T.O to the bills!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Jets FTW!!, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

TO loves the limelight so if he went to BUF then it must mean no one else wanted him. I will say that this is all the more reason to draft 6'3'' CB Sean Smith. The tall receiver trend is not going away.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

So nobody wanted TO on the NYJ but once he signs with div rival everyone panicking and praising the signing. Relax, Revis can shut anybody down, and our defense will be better. Not worried about this.

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

This is a great move for Buffalo. Ralph Wilson wants Buffalo getting media attention and sales. Its a 1 year contract, if it doesn't work oh well...You still have your future WR in Lee Evans and maybe Hardy...Smart move for Buffalo, they haven't done shit since MusicCityMiracle disaster...Why not?

4. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Frankly, TO won't look good with Edwards lying on his back with the ball tucked in his body. Is he going to slow the pass rush? Never knew he had that kind of ability - but then, if he had such a talent, why didn't he help out his buddy Tony in Dallas?

5. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Tony Romo is not as good a QB as everyone thinks he is. My opinion of Tony Romo is mediocre. If he didnt date Jessica Simpson he wouldnt make the highlight reel week after week.

6. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Edit: You know what...nevermind.

7. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

As much as I would love to agree with that, I can only do so conditionally. Romo is great at improvisation and has a very accurate arm. He is also skilled at throwing touch passes. He lacks superb arm strength and his abilities as a leader/ability to stand tall under pressure are obviously suspect. Having said all that, he is still a dang good QB.

8. pender30

pender30 Member

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that. He's definitely better than Brad Smith as a receiver.

9. cassie96

cassie96 Member

Oops...forgive me, I had to go and snoop:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=124347

Looks as tho' some folks are so excited they cannot sit still & other folks want to puke. :rofl:

10. Sinjz

Sinjz Active Member

I think most of you guys are crazy. T.O. is still an excellent WR and will greatly improve the Buffalo offense. All this B.S. about how he'll punch Edwards or find some other way of destroying the Buffalo locker room, that's mostly media hype that you guys are eating up. Reality is that half the Philly locker room was on T.O.s side. McNabb IS an ass and Reid obviously has problems. A large portion of the Dallas locker room was surprised that T.O. got cut and thought he could of still helped the team. What real problems did he create? He bitched that he wanted the ball more? ALL WR's do that!

When it comes down to it, the Jets, as well as the other AFC East teams will all be game planning for T.O., not Evans, not Lynch, but T.O.. That in itself shows that he's still a big factor. He could of helped us and I'm sorry we'll have to face him twice a year.

11. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Romo is still miles better than whatever crap the Bills got

12. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

The Bills just got good . . .

13. cassie96

cassie96 Member

That is exactly what they are saying on their mb...they are totally excited about the pub.

They sure are SLOW in Buffalo, however. The news hit their mb at 6:42pm??!

The news hit TGG at 4:44pm. Way to go OP for staying on top of the news & giving us the SCOOP! :up:

14. JETS1116

JETS1116 Well-Known Member

T.O. Signed with the Bills

just informing people that he signed with the bills....not good cause they're in our division, but thank god we now have revis AND sheppard

15. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

uhm . . . not really . . .

16. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

No they just went from poor to mediocre, if the Cowboys couldn't go anywhere with him what makes you think that he will do something with the Bills

17. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

The guy just causes havoc everywhere he goes. He may make some big plays, but he'll probably just drag them down in the long run if anything. Bad move in my opinion.

18. rhodesfan16

rhodesfan16 New Member

He is gonna tear it up...and by it I mean the Bills organization and clubhouse

its gonna be fun to watch Revis PWN his ass twice next season

19. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

+10000000000000000000000

20. cassie96

cassie96 Member

You are 2 hours behind.

Try reading the JETS/NFL forum, before you hit "new thread." We already have 3-4 threads all talking about the same subject.