Have a question for all you Farve haters

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jan 23, 2009.

1. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

evojoe67 He never won 1 game for us but he had 6 TD'S in 1 game when we beat the Cards a team that is in the Super Bowl this year. Now sit & think about that for 1 second & think about how stupid you sound.

2. 12 > 4

12 > 4 New Member

The point was the stats, which yes, I calculated, but would have been no different if Favre's biggest supporter had calculated them.

Injury or not, he has been awful as the season winds down for the past four years, regardless of team or the talent around him. Using his injury to try and explain or justify what happened this year is completely pointless due to the fact that he has outright SUCKED in the same situation the previous three seasons when he had no injury.

3. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

There's a reason old people go to Florida in the winter. Chad was always smarter than Favre.

4. .::PriMeTiMe_KiD::.

SI SE PUEDE.

YES WE CAN.:jets:

5. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

I'm sorry, aren't we talking about the game? Because It sounds to me like you know Favre helped win that game, so your backing up to the season to try and defend your statement,or did Favre make 22 interceptions in the Patriots game?

6. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

You do know that Favre actually wanted to be traded to Tampa, partly because of the weather?

He was here because the Packers traded him here, not because he chose it.

7. 12 > 4

12 > 4 New Member

Actually he wanted to go to the Vikings.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Let's not let reality get in the way of the argument, here.

9. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

im not arguing with you on anything regarding favre. he was bad. i think people like you go out of your way to exaggerate any flaw he has, or mistake he makes but whatever your in the ballpark regarding his performance even if you like to take it the extreme.

i just thought it was odd you quoted yourself to agree with the point you made while posting the stats.

10. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I know you're not a Jets fan so let me break it down for you. I see my team as a small Mexican village of simple farmers. There are armed gangs that show up every week, usually on Sunday that come into my village with guns blazing rapes the women, beats and humilates our men and takes everything that's not tied down.

We went out last year in FA and hired the Magnificent 4 lead by the badest ass gun slinger we could convince to come to our simple village. Unlike the movie the gunslinger we hired to protect us couldn't get it out of the holster fast enough or hit the target consistently enough to scare off the guys with the big mustaches and criss crossed bulletts worn on their chests. Our women were raped, our men humilated and our children left hungry. It's time to find a young gun who can get it out of his holster and shoot straight.

11. abyzmul

That post, my message board ally, is a thing of beauty.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

excellent analogy, WB.

13. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

The Cards were a no show, that game. My grandmother coulda thrown 7 Td's before the half.
    Favre sucked for us. He's old and washed up. He doesn't want to be a Jet, never did. He's a selfish player. His deep passes are nothing but hail mary's, and if our reciever somehow comes down with the ball, he's a hero.

Now, as a "bench warmer", you should have a little respect, and not call someone stupid just because they have a different opinion then you do.

14. Jersey Joe 67

Listen, i never saw 1 game that i can say "thank GOD we've got Favre, or we woulda lost that game". Not 1.
    In the games we were winning during that stretch, we won because we put more of an emphasis on the running game, and the short passing game. Whenever we let "Favre be Favre", he blew it. He never carried this team on his back. Instead, when plays needed to be made, he'd just throw it as far as he could, and hope for the best.

15. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

So you could have thrown 7 TD'S vs the Cards really ? Why dont you play for the NFL ? Favre does not want to be a Jet really ? Do you know him ? Have you spoke to him ? Or are you just making stuff up ? I am sure you are making it up. The bomb he had to Cotchery in the 1st game that was a hail mary ? Did you watch the 2nd Pats game he was throwing lasers which Chad/Kellen/Ratliff could just not make PERIOD. Bench warmer is the name that the clowns that run this site call me & I dont have to show respect to someone who curses & rants & makes stuff up & can not come up with a vaild point. Do you think the Jets will win more games with Favre or with Kellen / Ratliff ? If your answer is not Favre you know nothing about football.

16. Jersey Joe 67

WOW, thank GOD you joined this site. Now you can bestow your NFL genius on us all.
    As a 30 year season ticket holder, i'm pretty sure i've seen more games then you have, and can therefore give an educated opinion. As fans, we all rely on what we read to form our opinions. Everything i've read on Favre point to him not wanting to be here. Is it fact, maybe, maybe not. We all know he wanted to go to the Vikings, so that tells me he doesn't want to be a JET.
    Obviously, i couldn't throw 7 Td's, i'm sorry i confused your simple mind, with my wit. This is a place for OPINIONS, which we are all entitled to have. I'm sorry if my Foul language offended you. I'm sure the monestary you were raised in didn't use that type of talk.My "rants", and "curses" were not directed towards you, so i'm not sure why you referred to that in your response to me. I guess we should just agree to disagree.
    Also, calling the people who run this site "clowns", is not going to make you many friends.

17. abyzmul

HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK. THE BENCH WARMER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY! BAHAHAHA!

#117 abyzmul, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  18. Jersey Joe 67

I tried to warn him. Poor little guy:sad:

19. abyzmul

Nah, I just laugh when anyone takes that user title seriously.

20. Jersey Joe 67

I think some take everything too seriously.
    After 40 years without a sniff at the SB, i'm sure a lot can be excused due to frustration.