What if

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jan 24, 2009.

1. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

It the off season so there nothing really to talk about but Farve and Rex so let me ask this question... IF Farve came back and lead to the playoffs and maybe the SB how many people would want Farve to comeback for another year?

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

3. Graytness

Graytness Member

Depends if we had someone else to play QB. If we drafted someone this year or next that showed some potential, I'd be all for handing the reigns to someone who will be around for many years to come. I'm biased, Favre has always been one of my favorite players, but it also comes down to the fact that I think he's better than anything else we've got at this point.

4. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I agree I never been a Packers fan but loved to watch favre play.
    What gets me is people act like Farve never threw these INT over his whole career or they thought he would come to us and change. Get him a damn tall fast WR that what he and we need.

5. Yankees4Life

Yankees4Life New Member

if he comes back and takes us to the super bowl he would retire, but if he came back we better have someone ready to step in and fill his shoes like aaron rodgers. maybe we have , someone like rodgers in clemens, has game experience and he has learned from riding the bench most of his brief career but i dont think clemens is the guy

6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Tell me what Rogers did for the Packers this year? Sorry I want somebody better then Aaron.

7. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

he put up pro bowl numbers.... and he had no running game...ur crazy if you would'nt want rodgers.

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Did he take them to the playoffs?

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Can we give the Most optimistic to #1 Jets fan? Even though he is not in the poll. Look at this thread.

10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

You people are pathetic. One man does not take the team to the SB. Behind Kurt Warner and Big Ben you have a phenomenal supporting cast to win games. We do not have wide receivers that remotely match the Cardinals nor a defense that is 1/10 as good as the Steelers. Put either one of those 2 QBs with the Jets last year and we would still be out of the playoffs. ITS A TEAM SPORT and that includes good coaching. QB is one important piece but that is as far as it goes. Aaron>Brett righ now

11. Determination#4

Determination#4 New Member

#1 Jets Fan,

I think there would be quite a few :grin:

12. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

your right ur D takes u to the SB and are sucked the last 5 games

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

that Mr. #1 Jets Fan to u buddy...lol j/k

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

you could spell Favre?

15. Free4Jets

Free4Jets New Member

hmm..did Favre take us (whom was a better a team then the Pack) to playoffs?

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

haha awesome

17. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

I like where Badger is going with this

[​IMG]

18. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'd rather just see this thread die.

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

You're asking me if I want to see a 41-year old Brett Favre under center in 2010?! What is 'no' Alex...

20. .::PriMeTiMe_KiD::.

no. but did brett favre, vince young, matt cassel, matt schaub, or the highly coveted jay cutler?

none.

we took a year to experiment with "an experienced-fuck-that-philosophy- veteran". it was a year wasted, like most teams experience in the growing pains of a rookie starter.

have an open QB competition. i fucking despise how fans always forget that we have THREE quarterbacks. Clemens, Ratliff, and Erik Ainge.

Have an open competition and keep the position locked, and dont do the fucking carousel of quarterbacks, like the Bears, Lions, Bucs, and the Vikings. Settle on a starter and let him play, and only bench him if hes truly horrendous or has a torn bicep in his fucking throwing shoulder. (stupid dick of a coach).