WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Green Lantern, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

Here's the roster, if anyone cares and didn't already know it:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1244669/

Macho Man looks like the biggest omission but...
    Davey Boy without Dynamite Kid?
    No Demolition?
    No One Man Gang/Akeem?
    No Greg The Hammer Valentine?
    No Mr. Wonderful or Big John Studd?

I guess there's a lot leftover for a sequel but this roster is still pretty solid.
    Can't wait to nail Don Muraco from the top of the cage with Snuka, and can't wait to rectify the Montreal Screwjob.

2. Drew

Drew Active Member

I'm pumped. This is a must buy.

Macho Man didn't make it since he apparently fucked Stephanie McMahon when she was 14 and Vince didn't like that too much.

Another sweet thing about this game is that you can import the current wrestlers from Smackdown Vs. Raw 2009 onto the game from what I understand. Can't wait to do a father-son tag team of Ted DiBiase Jr. and Sr.

3. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

whaaaat?....

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's what I said.... BTW I count 12 dead guys on that roster. Really sad.... You can reunite the Hart Foundation minus Jimmy Hart. I do like King Kong Bundy and Ricky Steamboat selections. Dispaointed there so few Tag Teams .... Killer Bees, Nasty Boys, Strike Force (No Martel) Demolition and a few single guys like Koko B Ware and Bad News Browns would have been good additions as well.

5. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

No Mick Foley? The pride of East Setauket needs some love! I guess the whole ditching for TNA thing didn't go too well with Vince.

6. Drew

Drew Active Member

That's the story. It really only explains the hate that Vince has for Macho. I mean the WWE could easily release a Macho Man DVD and make money but his hate for Savage won't let him do it. It's crazy.

7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Will you be able to Create Wrestlers?

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well at least he got her pre bad boob job...... it's actually kind of disgusting. He was easily one of my all time favs but if this story is true I'd be very disappointed. Nobody is saying any of these guys are normal but in the grand scheme of things I guess it's better to sleep with your boss's 14 year old daughter than kill your family in steroid rage. Especially if you have career options like Savage did. I wonder if his brother Leapin Lenny got any dibs on that?

9. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

any nude pix of stephanie?????

10. Drew

Drew Active Member

I would think so.

11. Green Lantern

Jimmy Hart's on the cover of the game! The Mouth of the South definitely lives again here.
    And the best thing about this game, at least from what I've read, is that when you DO play a classic match...they show all the real archival videos from the feud's build-up. Andre and Hogan's match, shows the Piper Pit segments with Andre coming back to challenge Hogan.
    If you go a Superfly-Piper...you re-watch the coconut attack. Etc.

No Savage/Steamboat, Savage/Santana, Savage/Honky Tonk Man, Savage/Hogan, Savage/Warrior, etc. is disappointing.

12. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy New Member

If you can create wrestlers I garentee they will give you some of Macho Man's signature stuff to use including move sets etc.

13. Drew

Drew Active Member

Great point.

When the game comes out... if you check this site... Caws.ws they will have create-a-wrestler formulas for all the people left out pretty much. They do a great job on some for Smackdown but can be a bit complicated.

14. Green Lantern

Updated roster WITH macho man, mick foley now included. Big John Studd and the Hammer were on the original roster...I just didn't notice. Still no Demolition or Dynamite Kid but...they got most bases covered.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1244669/

15. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I really hope this game lives up to my expectations

16. ButtleMan

ButtleMan New Member

17. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

When is this coming out?

18. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

WWE is actually coming out with a Savage dvd set. The longheld rumor is that he fucked Steph and thats why Vince hates him, maybe they'll address it lol. His ommision from this game does suck but I'm more then happy to be Arn, Flair, Hogan, Warrior or any of the other cast of characters. Who knows maybe theyre saving some legends for downloadable content?

19. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Nice!! I'm stoked for this.

mj, did you just say Macho Man fucked Steph???

20. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Yes Jake lol. It's a rather rediculous rumor but if you think about it idk...might make sense. After all, Vince brings everyone back just to rub it in people's face that he can. Sable sued Vince and wanted 40 million and he still brought her back. Superstar called Vince a liar and a steroid dealer and Pat Patterson a pedarist and he still brought back Graham...

The rumor is that before the Madness left to go to WCW he had sex with Stephanie. The accepted reason why Vince and Macho dont get along is Macho felt Vince wanted to regulate him to an announcing role when he could still wrestle, and Vince felt Macho gave him no notice