Is Shanahan back in Play?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Don, Jan 6, 2009.

1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

he is but the jets will find a way to offend him and send him somewhere else....

we will end up with don shitstick as HC and jim jerkoff as OC...we will follow that up by signing bill bigelow as DC and ronald rimjob as ST Coach...

the dream staff...

2. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Part of the problem with Shanahan is he's got some hefty cash coming in even if he sits it out, and he's been doing it for far longer than most. I can see him sitting it out for a year or two.

3. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Post of the day!

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'd be sitting on a beach in Tahiti somewhere, sipping Mai Tais with little umbrellas in them.

5. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Yeah, that would mean something to you and me but doesn't mean much to people who already have a lot of money. Then it is all about power so who knows what he will do.

6. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Power that Woody will not give to Shanahan. He will not come here and be both GM and coach. Probably the reason will will not see him here.

I actually think it better the coach stick to coaching. Let the GM deal with the player personnel and such. Shanahan has not proven to be a shrewd GM anyway. We did trade him Dwayne Robertson. Enough said.

7. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

Lane Kiffin got screwed out of more money than Shanny and he's moving on with his life. Shanny will be trying to get Al until his dying day.