I am sorry jet fans....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Farva, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Farva

Farva New Member

When you guys told me that Chad couldnt throw it deep, i said "not this year"

When you said he couldnt win the BIG GAME....i laughed it off thinking it was just rival fans talking smack......

When you said he will throw a INT when you needed him to protect it most....i thought you were nuts....

Well, i am sorry for not listening, you all knew first hand....this guy friggin choked on a HUGE prick today....

and it was NOTHING BUT choking....sure he was pressured....but he threw into double and triple coverages all day....throwing jump balls to a 5'10 reciever in double coverage, lobbing the ball up 40 yards on 3rd and 6 with a wide open drag route across the middle staring him in the face.....

oh wait, our defense played great....we still have a chance we are driving with 11 minutes left.....we are on the 30....oh wait....another pennington forced pass that is intercepted....i wonder if chad asked ed reed to come play reciever for miami next year, sense he threw it to him more than our guys....

you guys told me....(over at thephins.com 124, greenmachine, BZ and others said it in the begining) and we all said "NOT THIS YEAR"

haha....chad is the major reason we won 11 REGULAR SEASON GAMES....

but he is also the reason we lost today....our defense kept them in check, and sure penny was pressured alot, but jesus....he looked terrible....he has 7 picks in 16 games.....in 1 playoff game he has 4.....4!!!!!!

if thats not CHOKING i dont know what is....

sorry i didnt listen....god damn this sucks royally....i hope chad henne is our future.....thankgod that kid has a strong arm...

/end rant

2. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Yea yea where are the rest of the Dolphin fans.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

You're just lucky Favre doesn't wear 13. Since it seemed that Chad wanted to throw the same number of interceptions as the man who took his job's jersey number.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Well after 8 years or so of watching the guy including 3 playoff trips we had a good idea of what he is capable of.

5. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

Don’t work – this is like our first encounter with his worthless ass when he looked great and then went to Chokeland and stunk up the game.

What you need to concentrate on from this point forward is this:

- Its never Chads fault
    - He has heart
    - He was the comeback player of the year
    - The OC should be fired
    - He has no running game
    - Peyton looks like shit when he has no time
    - His long ball completion percentage is the best in the game
    - He is a warior
    - He is tough

You might save yourself allot of thought and just steal allot of posts from TGG to transplant to whatever fish site you post at.

6. Farva

Farva New Member

let me look for them....cause i have a fuckin dolphin fan radar....are you serious?

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

That's our (now your) CHad!

8. Farva

Farva New Member

there is zero excused for anyone or anything.....chad played like rabbit shit today....and was fuckin pathetic.....i want to punch him in the neck right now....how can he be so fuckin shitty in the playoffs?!?!

shit the ravens have the same defense as last year, same defensive coordinator....and cleo fucking lemon didnt have as bad as a game as pennington.....its pathetic

9. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

He is all yours, We did not get in and you did but Chad always had a way of ripping your heart out and I think the Jet Fans could not take that anymore. Its a really sucky feeling isnt it. Been there --- Done that.

10. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Well, you did play the NFL's best Defense by far but you are correct that sooner or later Pennington's physical limitations will limit what your Offense can do. Also, don't expect Chad to put the team on his back when you're down 2+ TD's.

When you're playing with a comfortable lead, Chad is the perfect QB. He'll manage the game and not make too many stupid throws. However; when you're behind and he needs to make big plays that's where he'll struggle. I can easliy count on one hand the # of stirring comebacks Chad has led in his NFL career.

11. Farva

Farva New Member

cheers! thanks :sad:

12. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

Thats his deal - he sucks monkey nuts...why do you think we assumed no one would give us a sixth for him?

13. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

Chad will get you to the playoffs with a soft schedule and a decent line in front of him, but once there he won't do crap for you.

14. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Oh give it a break, Ted Ginn and Greg Camarillo were his 1 and 2 options at WR and he took a 1 win team to 11 wins. If he had at least an adequate WR to go to time to time, then there will be a bigger difference.

He had an awful day but this is the Ravens D, they make just about everyone look bad and then some. Ed Reed is just that damn good.

Cmon I'm a Jets fan and I can even see what he's done for your team this year. He hasnt CARRIED them because the defense got alot better with Jason Taylor gone but he gave them some stability at QB.

15. Farva

Farva New Member

ive waited 7 years to see us get anal raped without lube by this team.....and watch pennington make his best "jay fiedler look-a-like performance"

i wanna swallow a bunch of asprin and chug some SOCO :sad:

16. Farva

Farva New Member

he played this same ravens team in the Reg. season and didnt suck this much donkey dick......he chokes when it matters.....when the big lights are shinning on his face....

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6zM56Yq000[/YOUTUBE]

18. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

If you ever meet him in a restaurant – he’s “one of the nicest guys you will ever meet” though

After the Steelers game in 05 I went to his house in Sarasota with a couple of other jets fans and put a bag of shit in his mailbox.

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

He does wave a mean towel for your defense,though

20. Farva

Farva New Member

hey, you guys were playing golf today....but yea....1 and done miami does it again :sad: