Is it wrong to hope Miami wins so...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by songster67, Jan 3, 2009.

1. HCoftheNYJ

HCoftheNYJ New Member

F_CK THE DOLPHINS

nothing more constructive has to be added to this discussion

2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I think we win tomorrow, but the road to the AFCCG goats thru Heinz Field and that's where I believe our story ends. But I hope to be wrong

3. Motcrue4

Motcrue4 New Member

Yea Miami sucks but they beat the jets!! How can a team "SUCK" that beat you?????? makes no sense whatsoever.

4. Motcrue4

Motcrue4 New Member

If that happens then they will be just like the jets of last year....1 and done and shoud have never made it the playoffs!!

5. Motcrue4

Motcrue4 New Member

They suck but yet the jets are watching the playoffs from home!!! :mad:

6. jjc92787

jjc92787 New Member

I think the Dolphins will win tomorrow because of their playcalling and experience at QB. I won't mind at all if they win because Chad deserves at least one win and the Dolphins deserve to with all the improvements they made. I really don't think they could beat the Titans or Steelers, but they should be allowed their one moment in the sun.

7. Motcrue4

Motcrue4 New Member

LOL :lol:

8. Motcrue4

Motcrue4 New Member

Totally Agree

9. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

Because the jets are cursed, this is whats going to happen. All this attention the Jets are giving Rex Ryan is going to distract him and give the game to Miami. The Dolphins are going to win because of the Jets, because we gave them Penny and we distracted Ryan.

10. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

Enjoy it now. Chad can bring you to the show but he cant get you in. Phins are a one year wonder.

11. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

Rooting for the Dolphins to win today is like rooting for the sun to not come up tomorrow. It ain't gonna happen.

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Baltimore is a brutal matchup for the Dolphins. I can't envision the mammals winning today.

#32 Cakes, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  13. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

GO Ravens........

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

No one ever said the Jets didn't suck at the end of the season. They should have been 0-5 in the last 5 games and pretty much defined suck with there play.

15. Cornfed

Cornfed Member

I thought I'd feel differently, having been a huge Pennington fan in the past, and not really thinking much of Flacco and the Ravens. But I wake up this morning hoping the Ravens manhandle Chad and expose his many weaknesses and take a steaming dump on the Dolphins.

Go Ravens!!

16. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i hope the ravens d rips chad to shreds and you get bum shoulder chad like we did. i hope ray lewis just wreaks havoc on that shit team of yours. and its not because of the players (chad is a good guy and i have always been a fan of smokey williams. ronnie brown is a bonafied stud rb too), but because of your pussy suck ass fan base. every single dolphin fan i know could care less if they lose today, cuz they are just happy to be in the playoffs. no heart. bunch of sissies. you dont deserve the success. you dont care when you win and you guys are non existent when you suck. pussies. all of you

17. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Against Most - I root for players and not the laundry.And Chad is one huge reason to root for the Dolphins - the Jets FO deserves to be humiliated for the fiasco and way they handled the Chad situation. Hell most of you fans do too after cheering when the guy got hurt last year. There is absolutley nothing to hate about this dolphins team. There is no Marino or Jason Taylor to despise. While the Ravens have Ray Lewis -- How can anybody root for this guy.

I really think Miami wins this game fairly easily -- Flacco will throw at least 2 picks.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Nothing except for the fact that they're the Dolphins.

19. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

exactly white shoes. fuck the fish.

ps, were you at the buffalo game when that dude was wearing that mask? how hilllarious is that thing? (and how much did it suck for the people behind him? the thing was HUGE)

20. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

Guys,

let's be reasonable here. dolphin fans are morons. Let's take that idiot R & R express who claimed that every single guy on that team is a beast. And i love how they say there are a future team. So what happens next year for pennington. Cause he won't be like this next year, or neither will Joey Porter who has been phasing out and when ferguson goes, you will be worse off then we will. You have no qb after chad either, please dont say Chad Henne because he hasn't played against anyone. So just shut it fins and pray that the ravens suck today