Would you accept Micheal Vick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Ralphw, Jan 2, 2009.

1. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

I mentioned T.O joining Vick here in 2009.

You mocked my opinion.

I mentioned the history of the 2 teams and said the Cowboys have a better playoff and Super Bowl appearance record. You argued the fact of that matter,poorly I might add.

You questioning my loyalty is irrelevant as I see you as being a member here only to mock and ridicule others. I have never seen you post anything of any substance.

In your mind you have some really weird sexually explicit images pictured of me. Many have been jailed and incarcerated for similiar behavior towards other men. Your lifestyle is your choice. We live in a society of anything goes and you seem to be part of that group involved in this type of behavior.

I tried to comprehend your intent and meaning but im about out of patience with you. I strongly suggest you checking with your parents to see if a psychiatric evaluation is covered in your health care plan. Good luck with that.

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I just stopped reading after this point...it's sad when you have to start making shit up to prove your inconsistencies.

I told you...I didn't even acknowledge the history of the 2 teams because i didn't find it relevant...just like the rest of your posts. So i don't know where you read this "poor argument" i posted..since i didn't bother to acknowledge it..but then again....you DO like wearing pirate costumes, so i guess anything is possible with you.

You don't like my informative and user-friendly posts...then I implore you, 5180, put me on your ignore list....apparently, you can't even handle the "imaginary arguments", let alone the real ones.

3. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

As I see things I only respond to you after you mock or ridicule what I post otherwise you are non-existent to me. I strongly suggest practicing what you preach and put me on ignore since you are the one who seems to have the issues with me. Its quite simple you mock and ridicule looking for the captive audience reaction. A comedian you are not. A poster with football knowledge you are not.

Does a ball gag make you feel like you need to vomit. Ive read some horrific stories about those things and how they influence society and the behavior of the users.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

this is what you consider football knowledge? Trust me...you're the one providing the comedy with posts like the one below. I'm just enjoying a good laugh at your expense.

5. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Keep telling yourself that. The post is TRUTH. Check that insurance plan in morning.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

"lets turn the Jets into the Cowboys" is the truth.........wow....that's pathetic.

7. jjc92787

jjc92787 New Member

I guess I wouldn't mind Vick as our QB. He's probably played and worked out at least some time in prison and he's not old. He could be the spark plug we need.

8. CapoStatus27

CapoStatus27 New Member

i would take vick in a heartbeat, no matter his real life situations, the man is a beast on the field nonetheless.

but i wouldnt want him as my qb, he'd be a nice leon washington type guy but as a WR.
    i'd imagine he's in great shape for the amount of time he's been in prison.

9. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Yes, let's go get Michael Vick, then I'll come over to your house and take a big dump in your cereal bowl and you throw some milk in it and enjoy. This is a great idea!! :up:

10. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Here's my take on it:

ANYONE who woul want T.O., Vick, PacMan Jones, or Ray Lewis on their team should be taken to the shack and get some sense beaten into them. And if Woody Johnson decided to hire ANY of these losers to the Jets?

I would have to find another sport to follow, or else quit this stupid pastime altogether...

11. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Was never a huge Vick fan, but his time behind bars, and hopefully some added maturity, would cause me to sign him and see where he's at. Trust me, it's not like it's going to be a bidding war. If he came in and beat out Clem and Rat in camp, so be it. What's the harm?

12. Bosko

Bosko Guest

In NEW YORK CITY?

With all of the animal activists we have here???

And all of the bad publicity this would create???

You have got to be kidding me...

13. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

And all the GREAT publicity having Brett here got us how close to a SB? I could give a F about activists, publicity, etc. I hate what he was involved with, but the guy will have served his time.

14. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

true. but you cant take a away that he did get the falcons to the NFC Champ Game. i still wouldnt want him. he'll fit in on the cowboys prob.

15. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Lets take a look back at the QB position for the JETS and some of the players or bodies that have been at the healm over the years. If I miss any please feel free to fill in the blanks. Lets only go part ways back.

Boomer Esiason
    Browing Nagle
    Neil ODonnell
    Glenn Foley
    Rick Mirer
    Bubby Brister
    Ray Lucas
    Chad Pennington
    Brett Favre

A mixed bag to say the least. Michael Vick fits in there somewhere stranger things have happened.
    2009 training camp.

Kellen Clemens Brett Ratliff Eric Ainge Michael Vick ???????

16. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

deleted post

17. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

I have two dogs that are as much a part of my family as anyone else. The fans would have a field day with him. ---- NO THANKS

18. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Michael Vicks halftime frisbee dogs.

19. packerbacker1234

packerbacker1234 New Member

I know I am one of those "temporary jets fans", however, why would you want Michael Vick?

He wasn't exactly a good QB, and people forget about this. The year the dog fighting stuff came out: There were already talks that unless he had solid numbers as a NFL QB that year, he wouldn't be the starter the following season and may be tried at other positions. There is no doubt the guy can scramble...

However, he has never been good at decision making, and throwing the ball in general. It's all line drive throws without any touch that are often low enough toa llow defenders to bat the ball or pick it off. He was on the verge of being removed of his starter status before his illegal acitivities came out, and now he's been out a couple years.

Why would you want him? PSL's? Isn't that what Favre was for apparently? Meh.

20. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

The JETS obviously want a QB with identity. I would be fine with the annoitment of Brett Ratliff. New England took a nobody in Tom Brady and put him under center. The JETS should just do the same with Ratliff enough nonsense and circus for awhile.