Please be Respectful in the GangGreen Home

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by FinFanInCali, Dec 23, 2008.

1. cnc66

cnc66 New Member

Howdy men, you too mcneil. I am SO pissed at you guys for losing to HolmGREN, if that had not happened no matter the result of our game the hated patsies would be OUT. I hope you fold like a 2 dollar lawn chair but more likely you will beat all over us for 60 minutes and we will be lucky to escape with a dubya. Ya know, we treat backup qb's like they are HOFamers, your best bet might be to bench the geezer and put his backup in. Good game, no injuries!

2. like2god

like2god New Member

Good luck Jets fans. Here's to a hell of a game with no injuries. :wink:

3. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

blah, blah, blah, sportsmanship? was i over at finheaven the last eight years talking up the jets while you guys were down? no. i respected your pain because i've been there and didn't bother you fans. now, the first season in a long time the tide has turned and you fin fans are coming out of the woodworks. before you start lecturing everyone, try being a member for 3 months before you become the moral police.

4. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Bro all I am asking is to be respectful in conversation. You seem to have a lot of issues. If you would look at my sig, I am not at Finheaven, I am at ThePhins.com, and have invited, and supported this site on our site by asking our members to come over and visit. I already explained there was a problem with me getting on here, but I guess you didn't read that. I used to post at JetNation, however I decided I liked the Jet Fans here better as the quality of the family here is better as well. I have shown my face there many times after a loss. I am a man of my word, not someone who likes to start trouble. If you go back through our schedule you will see I visit the opposing teams before and after the actual game. I have had beers with Jet fans before and talked football, but I must say I would probably not have a beer with you. I think in the future you may want to do some research on someone before you try to throw them under the bus.

I have not talked crap about the Jets since I have been here, nor will I. That is not my style. I am here to participate in good football talk.

#44 FinFanInCali, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  5. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

It's posts like this that only take away from the quality of the site.

6. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

FFIC is one of the actual legit dolphins fans on here. Antonio and JHTJ are good shit too.

7. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Thanks brother, Merry Christmas.

8. Kadiddlehopper

Here's to a well fought, injury free game, no matter the outcome!
    And Merry Christmas!

9. Den54

Den54 New Member

Here's to a Fin win and an injury free game to both sides.

10. 24McNeil

24McNeil Well-Known Member

listen, i'm not looking to fight with you, all i was trying to convey was that there were a ton of fin fans around here that i have never seen before this week. i know it's real sunny in south florida right now, just make sure that you don't forget us when it starts to rain.

and i have no problem with what you say(if there's truth to it) about either or any team in the nfl. if the fins win, you have all the right to feel good about it and to rub your noses in our face. it's your right, but next year when your schedule is actually nfl acceptable and your not looking good, i aslo want to see those same fin fans come around.

good luck with the game today and the last thing i am trying to do is run fin fans out of this site, just found it ironic that more fin fans registered this week than over the last 5 years. no issues, that's it.