If the pats win at 1

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SameOldJets2008, Dec 22, 2008.

1. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Tough call if its between the Dolphins and the Pats I wouldn't mind Pennington getting in. Hate the Dolphins but I hate the Pats more right now. The idea that Jax or Buffalo is going to win next week isn't even on the radar right now. I would love to knock both the dolphins and Pats out and get in but short of that Pats or Fins got to go with Chad getting in.

2. gi?h?

gi?h? New Member

No, but he'll be hoisting Tony Sparano in the air after he beats the Jets in their rental stadium.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Same here. That's what pissed me off most about yesterday, we had the chance to finish both of them out.

4. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Any jets fan who routs for the dolphins is no jets fan.

5. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Just End The Season! I love the Jets to death! This team has one and done written all over them. If they do happen to make the playoffs that is only a higher draft pick they have to cough up for favre. This whole season has been an awful exercise in futility! Full of highs and lows. Fuck flipper and fuck ne and fuck the Jets too if they do make it and get bumped out in the first round. Losses in the playoffs only hurt more. If you can't get the job done by winning the SB (which is a statement that we know is true deep down inside) then just lose and get this over with. With all the money dished out in FA, brady gone for the year there is no way the Jets should even be in this situation. They had the playoffs in the palm of their hands and they let em off the hook. I am so pissed off with the team it hurts really really bad to see how this season has turned out. I am tired of always saying "we'll get em next year" If the Jets make the playoffs mandufis will be back next year and that is something alot of us do not want to see happen.

6. DraftaFullBack

DraftaFullBack Active Member

You play to win the game

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

This game has become a Jets FO vs Chad affair come Week 17 for me, so I'll be rooting my ass for us to win. Fuck Chad and his faggoty team.

Nothing would make me feel better than beating the fish twice this season and keeping them out of the playoffs. If in the process, we make the playoffs, I'll take it. I can't make it anymore simpler than that.

8. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

I truly believe if the Phins come in with chad and beat us to take the AFC East it will set this franchise back years. All you will hear for the next 5 years is if they had Chad ... blah blah blah.....the Phins are doing what the Jets did 2 years ago...take advantage of a last place schedule, win ugly close games against bad teams, and in the end see what happens. They beat denver - only team with more than 6 wins.

8 Sun, Oct 26 Buffalo W 25-16
    9 Sun, Nov 2 @ Denver W 26-17
    10 Sun, Nov 9 Seattle W 21-19
    11 Sun, Nov 16 Oakland W 17-15
    12 Sun, Nov 23 New England L 28-48
    13 Sun, Nov 30 @ St. Louis W 16-12
    14 Sun, Dec 7 @ Buffalo W 16-3
    15 Sun, Dec 14 San Francisco W 14-9
    16 Sun, Dec 21 @ Kansas City W 38-31

9. Mickey Shuler 82

Mickey Shuler 82 New Member

Don't worry, the "loyal" Jet fans won't be around to cheer for either team ... it's too important to beat the traffic -- which, ironically enough, they create by all leaving early. Pathetic.

10. Gator

Gator Active Member

Not our fault. We never had this problem at Shea. Talk to management.

11. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Unlike us the Phins have their future QB on the team a good young D a great running attack and Bill Parcells directing traffic. When we had Parcells here we followed up the same formula in 97 with a 13 & 3 year and the AFC finals.

12. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

Make sure you wave to the camera, I want to see that on T.V.

That is great.:metal:

13. Mickey Shuler 82

I forgot all the games in the 1970s. SRO until the final whistle, right? The Long Islanders were a loyal breed indeed (this coming from an LI'er born and bred).

If you really want to stick it to management, give up your tickets and hit them harder than just leaving early (after you've paid for parking, maybe hit concessions). Honestly, who's the sucker then? I don't understand why you'd shell out good money on tickets if you don't plan on sticking around for the majority of the game. Take a stand: watch it on TV! That's change we can believe in.

14. Mickey Shuler 82

Not sure I'm jumping on the Fins bandwagon yet. QB of the future is still up for discussion. Parcells is legitimate, obviously, but he doesn't stick around forever. I see 2006 Jets when I look at the 2008 Dolphins. I wish I had their problems at the moment, to be sure.

15. Sect120

Sect120 Member

Four teams the Jets couldn't beat. Must have been the easy Mia schedule.

16. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

as i said miami is taking advantage of their easy schedule...we are not

17. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

I wont be and neither will half the stadium so dont count on it..

18. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Yeah, we won the Vernon Gholston sweepsteaks.

19. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

This thread is an absolute embarrassment to Jet fans... if you saw this on a Pats board you would talk some much garbage about how Patsy fans are such losers that they cheer for the other team when their team is down, and us Jet fans would never do it. Then you go and post something as moronic as this. If the Pats win at 1pm and the Ravens are up by 30 points at the half, I STILL CHEER FOR THE JETS.. this is my team, this is who I want to win. You rather have the Fish beat us to win the division on our home turf.

U SUCK!

20. brothermoose

brothermoose Well-Known Member

I know, I can't believe I root for the same team as some of these losers!