Your Favorite Jets Moment off the field

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Pride, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

This maybe a little cheesy but my greatest Jets moment is when the Jets had there blowout sale at Hofstra i was ecstatic. Being a student of Hofstra i was pumped. N i went to the Kevin Mawae session with a friend of mine who is a giants fan. I approach Kevin Mawae and say hey whats up and said my friend is a giants fan. he quickly responds good job in the playoffs and points at him and laughs, another one is when i went to the marty lyons session and i asked 4 a picture and he said no and grabs the camera out of my hand with his huge hands. He hands it to someone next to him. He thens grabs me with with hand and is hugging me and smiling 4 a picture. What a great guy. Whats yours

2. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

my favorite was before 2002 game vs the packers, i went to get some autographs before the game. MO lewis came, after taking apictured he asked if the dolphins were losing. After i said no, he laghed and said dont worry theyll lose, they always do, as for us, we're gonna kick some packer ass. he gave me a fist pound and proceeded down the autograph line.

3. Capt. Spaulding

Capt. Spaulding New Member

Most of aren't lucky enough to have "off the field moments". I can list a lot of "on the field" ones though and I don't think it's cheesy to talk about. Especially this time of year. I get tired of "Draft this guy" or "sign this FA" stuff after a while. I hope you get responses.

4. Pride

Pride New Member

My on the field was having two t.v's next to each other n rooting 4 the pats for the first time in my life, then demolishing the Packers, n who could forget when Jets fans were on top of the world giving a whooping to the colts

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That is a good story. Show that to the Dolphins posters.

6. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

my favorite moment was when i went to the store and got a jets jersey for 30 bucks. It was sweet. :up:

7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

my favorite off the field moment was when herm edwardsgot the f### outta here