XXXTentacion Shot Dead (Whoever That Was)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 19, 2018.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I KNOW! I JUST HEARD! It took long enough, but I'm so glad. Better late than never, I guess. There was also thing from a few years ago where some mothers of some girls that he had living with him tried to get him arrested for unlawful imprisonment and claimed he was a running a sex slave cult. I forget the details, but it was something like that.

As far as him getting away with the sexual abuse of the 14 year old in that infamous video tape where he was let go 'because the girl could not be identified', how does that even happen that the charges are dropped when he was clearly sexually abusing her, she even says she's 14, he urinates in her mouth, etc. It's a joke. And a couple of years after that the police find tons of CP in his house but the charges are dropped because a judge said the material was seized illegally. Who the fck gets away with that?! Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish. He has a long history of abusing young girls and sex abuse. I hope he goes away for a long time. I know I'm not supposed to do this, but no way am I giving him a presumption of innocence. He isn't. He'll get due process as he well should, but I don't think he's skating this time.

2. jetophile

I don't smoke weed and not a rap song, but hahahahaha.

3. jetophile

Hahahahahaha.

4. jetophile

Definitely pioneers. Kidd Creole got arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder in the stabbing of a homeless guy in August 2017. Turns out the homeless guy was a Level 2 sex offender, but that wasn't why he stabbed him (it turned out to be incidental that the homeless guy was a perv). Verbal altercation that escalated. No clue what happened after that. All I heard was his lawyer was pursuing a psych defense. No idea if it has even gone to trial yet.

5. jetophile

R. Kelly is broke and can't afford to post bail after the judge set 1M dollar bond. Hahahahaha, what a shitpail loser.

6. jetophile

R. Kelly flips out.during interview. No, he doesn't look guilty at all. o_O The body language alone, Holy Smokkkkkessss.

Keep in mind there is video evidence of him having sex with an underaged girl. The only thing that I am unclear about is if it is the original video or if it's a different one. All I know is that involves anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, and urinating in someone's mouth who is a minor. Fukk outta here.

7. Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi Well-Known Member

My new all time favorite rapper. Actually my only favorite rapper. Talk about social justice warrior, this guy took one for the team, or rather, both teams lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-weightlifting-records-identifying-woman.html

Self identifies as a female to smash British female dead lift record then female bench press record, then switches back to identifying as a male lol

The 32-year-old claimed to have broke the women's dead-lift record of 238kg 'without even trying.

8. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Something named Nipsey Hustle ate some lead apparently.

9. jetophile

Yeah, saw that on a news feed. I never heard of him but from what I read earlier this morning at least it's not the idolization and glorification of a piece of garbage and the accolades of him as a person don't appear the least misguided.

Unfortunately he was a member of the Crips in the past. Guy got out and turned his life around, so it was probably a jealous rival rapper or settling an old score from his gang days. It seems like the only way you can ever really get away from a gang past meaning something that's going to come back to bite you is to uproot yourself and move.

It's a shame because supposedly he became all about community outreach, investing in his neighborhood, counseling kids to stay out of gangs, and supporting black entrepreneurship in L.A. Whoever shot him must have had some grudge because it was almost like a suicide mission.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I hope they find the cop that did it.

Dierking likes this.
  11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Juice WRLD we hardly knew ya

12. jetophile

Especially since I never heard of him until I heard that he died. Here's another one, some guy named Brother Nature got beat up in some restaurant or cafe or something like that. Who the F is Brother Nature? Now I rarely look anything up but I figured hell I'll annoy the shit out of myself when I find out who it is.

Sure enough I was so annoyed I didn't know who to take it out on. An 'Instagram Star'. Instagram Star, what the fuck is the matter with this country can somebody please tell me this?