Wow, Louisville Rutgers tickets...

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Khan, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It's on. You started with me. You had comments earlier in the year, as well.

Defensive?
    It's generally what I do when someone takes an unprovoked shot at me. When you had to be a smart ass and post the score (as if I was somehow unaware) you were trying to fuck with me- plain and simple.

I care...but I don't care that the team lost. I didn't graduate from that particular school. I don't work for the school. So talk smack all you want about the team losing. Just remember I can trump you by ripping on your team.

We were talking about rushing stats.
    In an earlier post I stated if RU puts up those type of stats against Louisville they will probably not lose.

Rocks for brains? Huh huh. Please. Please don't make my pull up some of your old posts.

2. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

What comments did I have with you from earlier in the year?

3. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

As an RU alumni, I wish I could get a ticket! lol. I have been getting in as a guest of a co-worker who is a grad student all season. Now, for this game, there are no guest tickets. So I'm SOL. I think they have a shot at Louisville.

4. Trey Ko

Trey Ko New Member

First things first, Ray Rice had a rather average game against a very bad U-Conn team. Not to mention, he seemed to have injured either his ankle or knee inside of 2 minutes of the 4th quarter (Very poor judgement on Schiano's behalf).

Secondly, home field advantage is home field advantage! Rutgers has about 43,000 seats and the fans are new to this "Rabid Fan" deal, so I think that they'll over-do it and make some things happen. However, Louisville is a lot different at home than they are on the road, more so than most teams. This game is going to be a game within a game.

What I mean by that is, Rutgers has a lot of players from the great state of Florida; Louisville has a lot of Floridians as well and these guys have likely played against one another during their high school days. That is going to play very big in my opinion in terms of intensity etc.....

Ultimately, Mike Teel will be the exclusive reason for Rutgers losing this game. Unfortunately, he is not a very good QB that could carry the team when the running game is slowed down; that is what happened against U-Conn last week. I want Rutgers to win because down here in Jax, I have been the Patriarch of Rutgers Bandwagon/Championship football for over 5 years and now my prognosis is closer to coming into fruition!

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Mission accomplished! I knew that would strike a nerve.

We'll take this to the Yahoo Pick 'Em group so that neither of us get banned from TGG.

Warning: there are at least two WVU alums in that group.

6. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

You're talking crazy man.

7. Khan

Khan Active Member

You know what really sucks, I can't go, and I'm sure my friend who bought the tickets offered his to someone else.

8. jetsaholic1094

jetsaholic1094 New Member

Student tickets sold out the morning they went on sale. That frickin' sucks. I went there in the afternoon, thinking that'd be early enough. I didn't realize that fuckers actually camped out over night to wait in line.

Oh well. At least my professor cancelled our 6.10 pm class for the game. Go RU!