Where is the plane?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Jay Bizniss, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Did any of you guys watch CNN/FOX last night after midnight? The press conference from Australia? It sounded as if it was pretty much a done deal...they found the plane 1500 miles off the coast of Australia. I expected to wake up today hearing it was over. This is almost a joke now.

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

why is it a joke?

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It took 2 years to recover the stuff from the Air France flight that went down over the ocean. I've kind of given up on expecting that we'll ever find enough of 370 to know what happened.

5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

6. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

the sat photos were 5 days old, the debries in that time could have floated 300 miles away. the location is 3 hours away from land by planes, the planes can only look for a few hours before turning back. the weather is changeable and ocean is rough, tough ask to find anything. The sat photos were the first possible id of wreckage. Because the malayasian government played the media and world as fools with bs , looking for the plane was always going to be from the back foot.

see my previous post for possible news

7. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

I feel like this is a test run of some sort from our government. I don't know exactly what, but it's probably something that would blow our minds. I feel like we're not gonna know the real facts behind this for years. Shit like this just doesn't happen, it's either in the god damn ocean or some shit is up

8. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

I'd imagine it'd be easier to find if something like this happened. Remember that all these planes have floating seat cushions and whatnot. Not much use to actually save your life, but if the plane blew apart I would think a whole bunch of crap would be floating all over the ocean. (Now that I'm writing this I wonder how many peeps have already written the same exact thing below me :) ).

As for where the plane is: I think it either flew somewhere under the radar levels or it went into the ocean intact. If someone effectively stole this plane my money is on Iran. If there was someone, or multiple someones, aboard who had specialized knowledge of, say, nuclear science then it is conceivable that they'd be kidnapped. Still, I find it very hard to believe that this is the way anyone would go about it. Could you get more high profile? As tempting as the conspiracy theories are, I tend to think that something failed and caused the plane to ditch somewhere unexpected.

9. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

If anyone knows what happened its gotta be Satan.

That is the one piece of information in all of this that keeps me wondering. Is that a coincidence or was this a "mission" of some sort? I'm not a big conspiracy buff sorta guy but that doesn't mean that these things never happen. And I agree with a poster above, I think we won't know for years and we may never know. This may go down in history with other stories where something or someone goes inexplicably missing, likeAmelia Earhardt. Or George Lucas's talent; it should be posted on the side of a milk carton.

10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Tattoo spotted it 2 weeks ago on Fantasy Island.

11. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Or f
    or found on gilligans island

12. Br4d

So now they're saying the plane flew at 12,000 feet after the power turn back towards Malaysia at 1:19AM. No more jump up to 43,000 feet, although it is not clear what caused the change in information. The Malaysian military apparently has turned over their raw radar data to other analysts and maybe it was just a math error of embarrassing dimensions on their part.

So the new info is the plane made a sharp turn back to the west and went from 35,000 to 12,000 feet fairly quickly. This power dive would have been of the sort a flight crew would make if rapid or explosive decompression had occurred and they were trying to get the passenger cabin down to a breathable atmosphere in a hurry. Normally a crew would try to get down to 10,000 feet not 12,000 feet.

This leaves open the question of whether or not the instrumentation was still working at the time they made this maneuver.

Is it possible that the plane was still flyable but the instrumentation, including the communications gear was knocked out?

Edit: whoops, more info, they're not sure the descent to 12,000 feet was rapid, just that the plane was at 12,000 feet an hour and forty minutes after it made the turn.

#132 Br4d, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

its been pretty much confirmed it crashed in the Indian Ocean.

----

The news is a major breakthrough in the unprecedented two-week struggle to find out what happened to Flight 370, which disappeared shortly after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew aboard on March 8.

But with the location of the plane itself still unknown — most likely somewhere at the bottom of the sea — profound questions remain about what brought down the aircraft and why.

Dressed in a black suit, Najib announced the news in a brief statement to reporters late Monday night, saying the information was based on an unprecedented analysis of satellite data from Inmarsat.

He said the data indicated the plane flew "to a remote location, far from any possible landing sites."

"It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-missing-flight-crashed-indian-ocean-143151129--finance.html

No, onto the recovery of the passengers and black-box :(

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The media loves, the longer it goes missing the more they can continue to talk about it. Hell it wouldnt suprise me if the plane was found weeks ago and they are just using this to stir up a story.

15. Br4d

Something still doesn't fit at this point. If the plane flew at 12,000 feet for any significant amount of time they would not have had the fuel to get as far south as the satellite data says they did. This assuming the re-fueling records for the flight are accurate.

It's a significant flaw in the overall theory that is going to have to get resolved.

16. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

In a technological era where the CIA can read a newspaper over my shoulder from outer space, I'm expected to believe that we LOST a Boeing 777?

I haven't been following this story as close as some of you guys have, but I just find it unfathomable that this is indeed as big of a mystery as it's being portrayed to be.

17. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you watch too many movies.

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Why wouldn't they just read the paper online?

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  19. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Black box found ? Unconfirmed reports but as the malaysians are not involved( sorry but they stuffed up on this ) this could be legit., tony abbott who is in china is due to do a pre arranged press conference soon. Such important news likely to come from him

20. mute

mute Well-Known Member