When do the sign ups for the TGG fantasy league start?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Jtuds, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Does the gang green do its fantasy league through Yahoo or CBS Sportsline or something or is it run by the mods?

I wanna get in on it for sure this season, and I also will probably start a Yahoo league too for anyone that wants to join it...I know its early but I am on Fantasy basaeball right now and can't wait for football to start cuz its the best fantasy sport....

2. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

The one that is ran by me, starts whenever I can create a league, which I think we be sometime in May after the draft.

3. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

Is there a cost to join or is it free? i would definatley be interested. Keep us posted

4. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

It's on Yahoo, so its free, and I might have a couple spots open, but I'm not sure if they are taken already.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

OK well if there are indeed spots open make sure u reserve one for me please.

I will certainy join, and do you do a live draft?

Also, is there not a league or pool started by tgg.com in which you can win prizes?

6. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

i need to get into a TGG league this year. if theres any spots open, ill take one in yours. if not, im sure there will be some other leagues opening up in the summer......

7. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

To whever starts the TGG leagues or for that matter whoever starts them on Yahoo (which is the best and only one I play), I will not be around in May to do it, unfortunately. I hope that June is not too late to get in on one.

Its just that I read that some leagues start as soon as they become available.