What if Rosen & Darnold go back to school?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by grkmanga31, Sep 15, 2017.

1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Darnold, Rosen, Jackson are the upper echelon. Jets can build a contender with any of these 3 IMO.

Mayfield, Jarrett Stidham, and Josh Allen. I think these 3 can be franchise guys as well.

2. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

what do you see in josh allen that leads you to believe that he can be a franchise guy?

3. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I think Allen has a small shot at being a franchise QB. I like his chances more than Rudolph. He simply has a bunch of skill-sets that will translate to the next level. Arm Strength, athleticism, and he's a QB in a linebacker's body. Can make any throw in the book. However, his ability to see the field is below average at best right now. Needs a good QB coach to help him with those fundamentals. I think more than likely you see him as a Flacco type QB, but at one point he WAS the franchise guy. If he can fix his field vision, properly go through reads, he could become one of the best in this class.

TonyFtLaud and All Gas No Shake like this.
  4. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

I think Allen , with a good showing at the senior bowl will be right behind Rosen and the second QB drafted . He is less of a project than Darnold. Has the best arm strength in the class. Agree his vision needs work as does his footwork but he does play a pro style offense and takes snaps under center. He is also humble, smart and a leader. I really think he will rise come the combine.