What I would like to see.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Patriot, Sep 20, 2018.

1. tiger8mush

tiger8mush Member

i'd like to see ... the game. Don't get NFLN on Hulu :( Can anyone PM me a link to a stream please? thanks!

2. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I am afraid to ask who the stripper and nun are in the case of the Pats and Jets.

Maybe some of you are right, and back in 1967 there was something wrong with me for when I rooted for the Jets that year during their championship run. Maybe there was something wrong with me when after seeing my Pats knocked off the playoffs by the Jets, I rooted for the Jets against the Steelers the following week. Maybe again there was something wrong with me when I rooted for the Broncos to beat the Panthers in the super Bowl after beating my Patriots earlier.

So lets see if I understand some of your logic, I must hate the Jets to be a Pats fan. I must hate the Pats to be a Jets fan. So if I don't hate either team than I can't be a fan of either team also. Can someone show me where it is written that being a fan of the Jets means you must hate the Patriots?

In any event, I am sorry the Jets lost tonight since I was rooting for them.

3. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

You make a compelling argument. But can you dig up the stats for the past seasons you will see it is not so good. Ball control also means interceptions also. Also pay close attention to the way the football is being protected or unprotected. Trust me when the jets start playing more opportunistic teams, you will see more fumbles.

The problem with interceptions are they are not all the same. If a team is desperately trying to come back from a losing score a QB throws an interception on a desperate 4th down play or the last play of the game, it is more understandable. But when you are winning a game, turning the ball over should be unacceptable.

Tonight against the Browns you saw the team with stupid penalties along with turnovers. This all leads to the question how disciplined are the Jets.

4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Bowles (and probably Mac too) on the unemployment line.

Jets_Grinch likes this.