Were overrated its that simple

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetRizing89, Nov 13, 2011.

1. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Nice job quoting the same poster twice with different retorts.

2. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Sanchez does not give the team a chance to win. if you can't see that, than you are mentally retarded.

3. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Neither does Brunell, which was your point.

4. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

I agree completely.

5. 624

624 Banned

Watch some other games around the league and then say we don't have an NFL QB.

6. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Saying Sanchez is a complete bust isn't that accurate In big games in the playoffs, he's done his job and then some. Its the defense not making the crucial stops in the games vs PIT or IND that cost the team Super Bowl appearances.

The guy has not been elite nor will he probably ever be but once again he gets put into bad positions by his OC and the atrocious playcalling. When something goes good for the Jets offense, the coaching staff takes it away and tries to dictate the pace from the other side(If the run goes well, they will try and prove a point with the passing game and vice versa)

Brunell is shot and has zero mobility. You will change your tune quickly once Brunell gets the ball in the pocket and stands in there like a statue if he can't get his duck passes out there.

7. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

How can you know what my point was if you stopped reading?? That wasn't my point at all. My point was Sanchez sucks and this team's hype is just that. Our high expectations have been force fed to us and for no good reason.

8. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Sanchez is just being his average self I unlike most jets fans never seen nothing more than an average qb at best. So seeing his performance tonight doesn't get me that upset. But don't worry let's continue to blame schotty for all his short comings.

9. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

That's why.

10. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

I know, Brunell is not the answer. I am only calling for Brunell, because in doing so, it proves that Sanchez is not what he has been made out to be. It further proves that Tannebaums drafts selcetions have mostly sucked. It also would help to get rid of the worst OC ever by having two different QBs come in and fail miserably under a guy that cant call a game to save his life.

11. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

no ... I just don't overreact to a loss the way a lot of crybabies on here do. if the shoe fits ...

12. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

This place is a joke after a loss.

13. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Schotty is going to be gone this year barring some miraculous finish to the season.

To me the Jets need to bring in a serviceable backup to tag along with Sanchez and McElroy. The one thing I will say with Mark is I think he feels he doesn't have much to really prove as his job is sealed up and that he won't lose it for a long time.

Sanchez flourished when competing with Clemens in 2009 and for about 5-6 games(Until that Saints game), Sanchez was doing great.

That would be one of the few things I would say on Sanchez. I feel when he feels pressure that he begins to cook but when he is feeling safe that he might not turn it on. I don't know why that is but its something I have noticed. Something just clicks to Sanchez that lets him know that its urgent he begins to figure it out or else.

14. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Dude, how did you not see him step to the line tonight and not notice the blitz that was coming and he did not audible. At one point there wasn't even enough guys on the line to cover all that were rushing him.

He did not even pick up on it. I don't thin Brunell would take this team anywhere, realistically. But i trully believe the old man and his experience would've seen what Belicheck and the Pats were trying to do before he snapped the fricking ball.

15. The Mak

The Mak New Member

A joke and a half. I wonder how many of these jokers are posting from Bellevue.

16. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

wahhhhhhhh

17. Sciz

Sciz New Member

Very overrated. What a worthless football team.

18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

The guy has won 4 Playoff games on the road! can you possibly sound more stupid than you already do?? Were you in a coma the past two postseasons?

#98 truthbtold, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011