Were overrated its that simple

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetRizing89, Nov 13, 2011.

1. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Sanchez is fucking awfulllll. Fucking awful. I wanted them to put Brunell in last season.

The stupid AFC championship games, which were only accomplished because of the defense, only allowed Sanchez to escape criticism and the reality of just how inept he truly is. Since week 3 I've been calling for Brunell again. Even when this team wins, the offense still looks awful and Sanchez looks lost, unsure, unconfident, and completely incompetent at the position. His passes are inaccurate. He can not recognize defensive schemes or blitzes. He does not know how to audible at the line, and if he does, he has no idea what play to audible to. He has NO leadership qualities whatsoever. He is a complete bust. The only reason he is still at the position is because to move forward without him would indicate that Tannenbaum has drafted poorly yet again.

I hate watching this team. In the past when you knew they sucked at least when they won it was good. Now, we have these ridiculous expectations that this team is a winner and they should be superbowl champs all because of Rex and his blowhole. So we buy into it because as Jets fans we've never really had any faith and this is new and refreshing. But the truth is, it's just as bad as believing that some stupid product is gonna get you laid because the advertisement shows a guy surrounded by hot women just because he's using the product. Its all marketing.

Yeh, yeh yeh, any given Sunday. I know, anything can happen. But let's be honest who wants to root for a team thats has to hope on a prayer and chance to make things happen? I want to root for a team that dominates. I've been a life long Jet fan, and while most think it should be easy to be a Jet fan after two AFC championship appearences, I find this season to be the hardest. The changes that need to be made have not been made. There are so many reasons why this team can't win the games that matter. If they makes to the AFC champsionship game, they will not go any further because they just dont have it.

#61 GreenHornet27, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

so the defense is allowed to suck vs good qb's

who invented that rule

a good defense should shutdown anyone and everyone

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Sanchez was the reason why that Steelers game was a game.

You know what, **** this site, im out for tonight. Silly ass panic attacks.

4. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

My heart has been broken so many times by this team, that I had a zipper installed to carry on to the following week. After over 40 years of being a fan, I am running out of time, but it's too damn late and my love for this team too damn strong to change teams now.

So after a night like this, I just zipper up and move on to next week....

Yet, I gotta say not happy with Dirty in his third year, he should be further along and the mistakes he makes are rookie mistakes not third years mistakes.....

If it comes down to it., Rex stays and Mark goes and if he does not improve as the years goes along, then we need an open camp and the best QB is the starter next year...

Maybe Pete Carroll was right and Mark just came out too early and like other USC QB's he really was not all he was projected to be....Hope that is not the case, but it's looking more and more like we won't get over the hump with #6 under center

5. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I stopped reading after that.

6. JetRizing89

brunell?

really

7. JetRizing89

this.......

8. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

the overraction of this fan base is comical.

we have a bunch of tomato cans lined up from here on in ... if you don't think this is a 10 or 11 win season and another playoff run you better take a look at the schedule.

it sucks that we'll need to make a wild card run again but it is what it is. stop your fucking crying.

9. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

No, not really. I just believe Sanchez is truly that bad, that this team is no better or no worse with an aging back-up.

Seriously, this kid sucks ass.

10. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

yes you're right ... we're incapable of beating a good team.
    great analysis there.

11. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Dude you are are oblivious.

12. andy0682

andy0682 New Member

this what?

do we really need to revisit the game? Did sanchez not get sacked and fumble the fucking ball which led to a walk in td to make it 24-0 or something stupid like that.

Did he mount a comeback? yes, but we still fucking lost

I am remembering why i dont post on this site because if you make a statement as to how fucking mediocre our qb is some people get up in arms about it and act like he is th ebest thing to happen since the invention of the wheel.

HE IS A MEDIOCRE QUARTERBACK..PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Look at the drives that Brady put together tonight...could Sanchez have pulled that off?

Put a real FRANCHISE qb in with the 2010 and 11 Jets team...do you think they get capped at the AFC championship game?

13. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ some of you guys are insufferable

14. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Yeh, thats probably because complete sentences and whole paragraphs scare you.

15. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

Amen brother Amen!! Any person who honestly thinks this team stands a chance in hell of winning the championship with this dude at the helm, must be mentally handicapped.

16. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Yes. I guess that silly Journalism degree I got was for nothing. Oh, how I wish I could read and comprehend the English language.

I stopped reading because anyone who thinks Brunell should have played is mentally retarded.

17. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

18. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

This team is not an Super Bowl contending team due to no explosive players in the front 7 defense that can change a game. Yeah the secondary has Revis and Harris is a steady player but you need a legit go to pass rusher to succeed in this league(Clay Matthews for one proved to be massive last season).

Until the Jets can get that pass rusher, they will not step it up to the next level. Likewise, I said it before but this team will not make the super bowl under Schottenheimer. Too much of a liability to make good decisions for his players to fall under and he has way too much control and power on the offense to make decisive playcalling.

19. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

I bet he's more accurate and can call a fucking audible JC!!!!!

20. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

We are who they thought we were.

I think we'll make the playoffs but beating the pats and taking over the division would have been better.